• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Couple Golden Age Greats

13 posts in this topic

As I was gathering things together to evacuate from the Southern California wildfires earlier this week, I came across a photo from the '90's that pre-hero DC fans may enjoy.

The two gentlemen in the front are Fred Guardineer (on the left) and Vin Sullivan (on the right). You can also find Gary Carter and our own Jon Berk in the photo.

589a93e9af367_46788-10-25-2007083821PM.JPG.4b45ce8447c7c7bf3a414756023b4a4c.JPG

After seeing all the sad endings on CNN, it's great to hear that you and your family came home to an intact house. I suspect coming home was pretty emotional, nonetheless.

I think Californians are coming away from this week with a heightened respect for fire fighters.

They let us back in our community today. My books and other loved ones are safe and sound. But it was a little too close for comfort. The fires came right up to our property line before they were stopped by the fire fighters.

:o Glad all went well!!!