• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange sign up

945 posts in this topic

Who'd you get?

He got me. Or, at least I picked his quote "box of junk" when I won the holiday raffle last year. But, the books weren't junk, they were just his undercopies from some recent upgrades. A lot of VF+ to NM- DC 100-pagers. He even made a special trip to his LCS to get some Uncle Scrooge books for my reader run. That's why I <3 Greggy.

I hope I get another dork like last year with no specific wants so I threw in junk I wouldn't even attempt to sell at a VCC :cool:
:hi: Whoever I get is going to get a Greggy9000 and the file copy of The Vancouver Kid. :insane:

:wishluck:

I hope I get another dork like last year with no specific wants so I threw in junk I wouldn't even attempt to sell at a VCC :cool:
:hi: Whoever I get is going to get a Greggy9000 and the file copy of The Vancouver Kid. :insane:

:wishluck:

I don't even want to know what you are going to do with it. :sick:

:P

Probably your best gift ever.

Who'd you get?

He got me. Or, at least I picked his quote "box of junk" when I won the holiday raffle last year. But, the books weren't junk, they were just his undercopies from some recent upgrades. A lot of VF+ to NM- DC 100-pagers. He even made a special trip to his LCS to get some Uncle Scrooge books for my reader run. That's why I <3 Greggy.

Grade better next time. Those were my junk 100 pagers.

Who'd you get?

He got me. Or, at least I picked his quote "box of junk" when I won the holiday raffle last year. But, the books weren't junk, they were just his undercopies from some recent upgrades. A lot of VG/F to VF- DC 100-pagers. He even made a special trip to his LCS to get some Uncle Scrooge books for my reader run. That's why I :censored: Greggy.

Grade better next time. Those were my junk 100 pagers.

Fixed that. Don't want anyone to think you're not a bad azz.

best ever...? hm

But it was pretty darn cool :grin::foryou:

Not as good as the box of manga you got from xxx

best ever...? hm

But it was pretty darn cool :grin::foryou:

Not as good as the box of manga you got from xxx

whaaa?? I didn't get any Manga :cry::sorry:

Man, now I wish I could do the exchange instead of just living vicariously through you all. Does the Greggy9K do diapers? hm

Man, now I wish I could do the exchange instead of just living vicariously through you all. Does the Greggy9K do diapers? hm

Yes, the Greggy9K can wear diapers.

Ok, the names are drawn!

I printed out the list of names, cut it up and put the names in a cup, Ellen then diligently set about the task of picking over 100 names from the cup and matching each name drawn with a name on the Master list until the cup was empty.

While it did take awhile, she had fun doing it. And it assured there was no monkey business, tampering, or hanging chads. If you are not happy with who she picked, take it up with her!

ellenreadsaname.jpg

ellenputsdownaname.jpg

Ellenpickingnames1.jpg

I will now PM everyone informing them who they are to give a gift to. This will take awhile, but should hopefully be done by tonight.

Thanksgiving is almost here, and I am actually starting to get in the Holiday mood.

Have fun, and if you have any questions after you get your Holiday assignment, feel free to ask here, as I imagine I will get numerous PM's asking similar questions.

Ze-