• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange sign up

945 posts in this topic

I will now PM everyone informing them who they are to give a gift to. This will take awhile, but should hopefully be done by tonight.

:cloud9:

Ok, the names are drawn!

I printed out the list of names, cut it up and put the names in a cup, Ellen then diligently set about the task of picking over 100 names from the cup and matching each name drawn with a name on the Master list until the cup was empty.

While it did take awhile, she had fun doing it. And it assured there was no monkey business, tampering, or hanging chads. If you are not happy with who she picked, take it up with her!

ellenreadsaname.jpg

ellenputsdownaname.jpg

Ellenpickingnames1.jpg

I will now PM everyone informing them who they are to give a gift to. This will take awhile, but should hopefully be done by tonight.

Thanksgiving is almost here, and I am actually starting to get in the Holiday mood.

Have fun, and if you have any questions after you get your Holiday assignment, feel free to ask here, as I imagine I will get numerous PM's asking similar questions.

Ze-

Glad to see that our favorite official Holiday "Name picker" is still on the job! (thumbs u :applause:

Is it just me, or when you look at the image closely, does it seem that someone is going to be getting more gifts than others? hm

47980-Ellenpickingnames1.jpg

I can put up to 4 lbs of coal in a priority box to Canada right?

Ellenpickingnames1.jpg

I was next on the list! :banana:

Hate to break it to you, but Ellen was helping the real Santa, and well that was the naughty list! :o

Better watch it.

I might be your Santa.

:whistle: