• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYC DINNER SATURDAY EVENING OF THE NATIONAL NOV 17

24 posts in this topic

So far I have:

Steve Borock (Me :grin: )

Stephen Ritter

Matt Nelson

Mark Haspel

Tyler Pokrass

Jodi Westhoff (sp?) + a friend

Bradley Bradley

kc120us

Jeff & Charles from Hotflips

Paris_Fred

Silverandbronze

Kevin Boyd

Shadroch

Burntboy & his better half

And a few comic book artsits/writers I will name later.

We don't want it to be crazy like last year, I am going to call and get us a private room, probably at Shun Lee West, so I need a head count.

I'll be there dragging along the Mrs. (thumbs u

surprisingly, she gets a kick out of these dinners and, truth be told, the Shun Lee dinners have been among the best. (San Fran and San Diego were pretty awesome, too..................

last years sounded like it had promise but setting up at so many tables in a huge room with other folks really didn't work all that well. there was never any opportunity for folks to publicly introduce themselves and nmany of us were mixed in with the other rabble...... lol

looking forward to it, as usual.................

we're having our housewarming party that night...(almost 9 months after we moved in, of course)

will try to hit the show on friday though

ahh, shun lee....the good old days of an expense account and being able to get delivery to the office from virtually anywhere in Manhattan

ah, the bad old days of being in the office late enough to bother ordering dinner

I'll be there dragging along the Mrs. (thumbs u

surprisingly, she gets a kick out of these dinners and, truth be told, the Shun Lee dinners have been among the best. (San Fran and San Diego were pretty awesome, too..................

last years sounded like it had promise but setting up at so many tables in a huge room with other folks really didn't work all that well. there was never any opportunity for folks to publicly introduce themselves and nmany of us were mixed in with the other rabble...... lol

looking forward to it, as usual.................

YAY! Glad your better half is coming! :baiting:lol

we're having our housewarming party that night...(almost 9 months after we moved in, of course)

will try to hit the show on friday though

ahh, shun lee....the good old days of an expense account and being able to get delivery to the office from virtually anywhere in Manhattan

ah, the bad old days of being in the office late enough to bother ordering dinner

:(

See you Friday!