• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where did your avatar come from?

533 posts in this topic

Human Torch #12 Filled in the circle using Photoshop.

HumanTorch_12_CGC_Front.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Did the Human Torch just burn the arm of that man to the bones...? :o

And why they call it the Human Torch? I think it was a Robot... (shrug)

By the way cool book and Avatar...[/font]

:grin:

[font:Book Antiqua]Did the Human Torch just burn the arm of that man to the bones...? :o

And why they call it the Human Torch? I think it was a Robot... (shrug)

By the way cool book and Avatar...[/font]

:grin:

I never knew GA Human Torch was a robot

Condoms

ramses.jpg

Funny how that brand of condom has two names of leaders who were over thrown in shame.

Ramses-Egyptian

Julius Caesar-Roman

Never really noticed the connection of Julius name on the box. I know they brand name came about because Ramses was said to have fathered over 150 children.

Condoms

ramses.jpg

Funny how that brand of condom has two names of leaders who were over thrown in shame.

Ramses-Egyptian

Julius Caesar-Roman

Never really noticed the connection of Julius name on the box. I know they brand name came about because Ramses was said to have fathered over 150 children.

Really? Wow, that would be kind of like naming your boat company Titanic.

As for mine, every comic on my want list has one of these 10 or 12 cent pricetags.

I have really been enjoying the where did you name come from thread, but it got me to thinking. Some folks may not be familiar with the avatar you use.

You know that this thread is really old because the Doc was enjoying himself.