• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,925 posts in this topic

Really really nice copy, Tony! I bought a stunning one off eBay a few years back but it has the tiniest bit of amateur color touch on the lower spine, and since I'm not in the mood for a purple label, I'm gonna keep it raw or see what Matt can do to rectify it. But yours is just awesome! Congrats! :applause:

Couldn't help but double post this one.

93c19dbe-fc22-4530-9a3e-18c8a6069fc6_zpsji4rqsdp.jpg

:applause::applause::applause: You are on a Godzilla style acquisition rampage ( that's meant to be a compliment lol ) AWESOME pick up!! My recent MLJ pickup won't hold a candle to your two and Andrew's :sorry: so I'll save it for another day.

Great books guys!!

Couldn't help but double post this one.

93c19dbe-fc22-4530-9a3e-18c8a6069fc6_zpsji4rqsdp.jpg

I'm not sure how I missed the original post, Tony, but I always wondered who wound up with this stunner. I saw it back in October of 13 at NYCC on display in the CL or CC booth (can't remember which). I am beyond jealous!

2179AEF7-408A-4F94-BAE8-B26DF1977A8E_zpsbcuzk059.jpg

Thanks. I think my scanner setting must be too dark. As your photo shows, the book is brighter than my scan makes it seem.

The book has gone through a couple of hands in the past few years. But I think it's prepared for a long stop with me now! :D