• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

1st Web, but the splash page is better

zip%20%2027_0001.jpg

zip%20%2027.jpg

Awesome! :applause:

Notice how often The Web dyes his hair, ...not only from issue to issue, but from cover to splash! lol

Another spectacular issue!! the Splash on this one is All time for sure!!

I just got this one back. I'm finding #100 to be one of the most difficult to find in nice shape. Anyone have a nice one?

suzie%20100%2050_zpsf6qel4mf.jpg

That's a nice copy Jason. Mine is maybe a 4.0. I agree it is a tough one to find in high grade. I did pass on one once a few years ago that was really high grade. Seemed pricey to me at the time and I wanted other things. I'll keep my eye out.

I just got this one back. I'm finding #100 to be one of the most difficult to find in nice shape. Anyone have a nice one?

suzie%20100%2050_zpsf6qel4mf.jpg

That's a nice copy Jason. Mine is maybe a 4.0. I agree it is a tough one to find in high grade. I did pass on one once a few years ago that was really high grade. Seemed pricey to me at the time and I wanted other things. I'll keep my eye out.

Story of my collecting life, with the corollary: Now that I want it, it's even pricier! :D

Here's two new additions to the collection courtesy of inaflash... his pics pre-purchase, but they arrived today and look even better in person. Had both, but I'm sure you'll agree these are some lovely upgrades.

l25_zpsou5alglu.jpg

p82_zpsr2zrcpqf.jpg

:o That's about as good as it gets from my experience. Beautiful books Andrew

Here's two new additions to the collection courtesy of inaflash... his pics pre-purchase, but they arrived today and look even better in person. Had both, but I'm sure you'll agree these are some lovely upgrades.

l25_zpsou5alglu.jpg

p82_zpsr2zrcpqf.jpg

Two terrific copies, Andrew - Ken (inaflash) has such a great eye for books, and he's a top-notch seller.

l25_zpsou5alglu.jpg

p82_zpsr2zrcpqf.jpg

Two terrific copies, Andrew - Ken (inaflash) has such a great eye for books, and he's a top-notch seller.

Thanks you guys.

Ken