• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

e-baybaron...where is my CGC 8.0 copy of X-Men #94? Anybody know this guy? HELP!

16 posts in this topic

I won an auction last month from eBay seller "e-baybaron" for a CGC 8.0 copy of X-Men 94 and paid immediately.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=130163064303

After close to 2 weeks and no contact, I emailed him about the shipping status of the book. He replied and said the case had been damaged and he had sent it back to CGC to be reholdered and expected to have it on November 1st. hm

He said he would send it to me then, or refund my money if I wanted. Since I won the book at a great price, I of course said please send me the book as soon as you get it back. This was on October 30th...and since then I have received nothing and he is not responding to messages.

I even got his phone number from eBay but it goes right into voicemail whenever I call. Since it has been more than a month now since I won the auction and 2 weeks since I have heard from him, I finally gave in and filed a claim with Paypal. Hopefully I will at least get my money back from Paypal, but it would be nice to get the book! :wishluck:

My guess is that he decided he didn't like the price I won the auction for and is just going to ignore me. He has good feedback, mostly as a buyer...it looks like he has been on a buying spree of high-grade X-men slabs. Maybe he is having personal "issues" and perhaps he is even a board member or somebody here knows him...his name is David Ferguson from Elmont, New York. Anybody know this guy? Thanks... :foryou:

Looks like you left feedback a little too early :eek:

This was the best transaction I've ever had on Ebay!

jldeadhead ( 294 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )

Sep-02-07 01:15

UnCanny X-Men 94 CGC 8.0 New X-Men Free shipping (#130142953498)

1. Get money back.

2. Neg his *spoon*.

rinse and repeat.

:grin:

oh yeah, thanks for spreading the word

there should be a pinned thread about smuck sellers

and Hammer wannabes.

:P

That (pinned warning thread about eBay sellers to avoid) would be really helpful and make new threads like this unnecessary...who can make that happen?

It has been asked a few times but nothing came about. It would be nice if we had a pinned Ebay Hall Of Shame Sellers similar to the one in the marketplace but realistically it would be 100 pages long after 24 hours

It has been asked a few times but nothing came about. It would be nice if we had a pinned Ebay Hall Of Shame Sellers similar to the one in the marketplace but realistically it would be 100 pages long after 24 hours

Also, CGC wouldn't want to be held liable should somebody be wrongly accused.

The Probation Thread is one thing...it involves actual Forum members. To have a similar eBay thread is unadvisable since they have no control over what goes there.

Jim

1. Get money back.

2. Neg his *spoon*.

rinse and repeat.

:grin:

oh yeah, thanks for spreading the word

there should be a pinned thread about smuck sellers

and Hammer wannabes.

:P

That (pinned warning thread about eBay sellers to avoid) would be really helpful and make new threads like this unnecessary...who can make that happen?

Why not?