• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sterlingcomics Infinite Sales Thread

620 posts in this topic

House of Secrets #114 NM+ 9.6 OW/W Pages $60

I rarely grade books 9.6 but if there's ever one, this is it! This was my backup to CGC before I found a 9.6...will CGC it if it doesn't sell.

houseofsecrets_114_raw_9_6_oww_a.jpg

:takeit:

And with that...I am done.

I owned the Don Rosa pedigree on this for all of about...15 minutes.

If anyone spots the Rosa ped on this book, or the Rosa peds for Ghosts 5, Weird War Tales #1, Amaz. SM 178....give me a shout out!

They were lost shortly after purchase at San Diego 2 years ago.

I've been obsessed with finding perfect copies ever since.

ARGH!

doh!

I think this book accidentally was in the to sell pile when it should've been in the CGC pile. Based on Rich's bad news on some of his books he lost (which included this book), I will make him happy. That's good enough for me. :foryou:

Many of the Don Rosa books I've bought raw as NM are easy NM+ / NM/MT copies...so I can relate.

doh!

I think this book accidentally was in the to sell pile when it should've been in the CGC pile. Based on Rich's bad news on some of his books he lost (which included this book), I will make him happy. That's good enough for me. :foryou:

Many of the Don Rosa books I've bought raw as NM are easy NM+ / NM/MT copies...so I can relate.

That's a nice thing you did! Great sales and nice purchases Rich! :applause:

Thanks! I appreciate the purchases thus far...I really want to get my short boxes outta here so keep it going gang!

SA HOS books and more bronze stuff coming up...including some OO (as in me!) Superman books.

I found some more Don Rosa books...I'll put them up tomorrow night.