• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Comics

15 posts in this topic

Anybody know how long a "sale pending" lasts on their site before they put it back up for sale?

Anybody know how long a "sale pending" lasts on their site before they put it back up for sale?

A Sale Pending usually means that they're waiting for the comic from the seller (if they don't already have it onsite.) They'll then send it to the buyer.

If they put it back up for sale, that'd be pretty odd as it would mean the sale fell through.

I was hoping it would go back up for sale :censored::frustrated:

I know that the Winnipeg Giant size Captain Marvel #1 has been "sale pending" about 2 years.

It has been confirmed as sold by Doug but just forgotten to be removed.

Sometimes I think that its just been left there to mock me. I want it badly.....

ff282ss.jpg

:pullhair: :frustrated:"Sale Pending" Sold for $40 :frustrated::pullhair:

$40? Is it so expensive because Byrne is now officially AWOL from the convention circuit or is it so expensive because every book on PC is overpriced? Or --- and I guess I could search this site that I'm on everyday to find out --- is it so expensive because SS books cost more to slab?

It is a $5 book in 9.4 raw. Maybe $2 on bargain days.

actual 'pedigree' books never seem to be removed from the site

the ASM 144 Winipeg has been 'sale pending' for over a year I think, along with some other asm pedigrees I see

whereas the ASM 144 9.4 I bought from them was removed about a week after the sale went through