• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

www.comics4kids.org

588 posts in this topic

Everything been resolved?

Yeah. It was all explained and cleared up last night.

Looks like the moderators deleted all the posts, though.

Yep, it turns out he couldn't respond about where the comics were being donated because he was too busy air dropping pallets of comics on the starving children in the Sudan.

Then his got shot down because when you are starving you take great offense at having a pallet of Fat Albert comics dropped on your village instead of MREs.

So he's been tied up...doing the Lord's work.

DiceX = Bucket of subtle sarcasm

comix4fun = Bathtub full of radioactive bull mess

Subtlety is definitely NOT this forum's strong suit.

This place handles subtlety about as well as a senior citizen with Crohn's disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome handles a bowl of 5-alarm Ghost Pepper Chili.

I'm subtle.

So am I.

You're so subtle you're asleep. :P

If he were any more laid back; he'd be in a coma.

I had Tiajuana Flats' Red Ghost Chili Sauce three weeks ago and the blisters have just now subsided.

Tell me about it. :mad: I ate a Ghost Chili a month ago,still I am feeling it.

Did you get your hands on an actual whole chili? How did you handle it? How was it prepared?

I had Tiajuana Flats' Red Ghost Chili Sauce three weeks ago and the blisters have just now subsided.

Tell me about it. :mad: I ate a Ghost Chili a month ago,still I am feeling it.

Did you get your hands on an actual whole chili? How did you handle it? How was it prepared?

I went to a Farmers Market in Fairfax Los Angeles,and there is a store that sells hot sauces there.Being the chili guy that I am,thought I could put this sauce in my chili recipe.Just a tad too F-ing HOT! I Sheit burning fire forever. :eek:

I don't understand eating super hot chili peppers? If you can't taste anything and your arsehole is on fire when you fart what's the lure?

I usually love spicy hot,but I do not recommend eating the ghost chili.

I don't understand eating super hot chili peppers? If you can't taste anything and your arsehole is on fire when you fart what's the lure?

I usually love spicy hot,but I do not recommend eating the ghost chili.

I've seen guys on TV take ridiculous food challenges, eating dishes with ghost chili's. After about 30 seconds it looked like they were having a heart attack. It must do permanent stomach damage. :eek:

Is this made with habanero peppers, or something stronger?

In 2007, Guinness World Records certified the Bhut Jolokia (ghost chili) as the world's hottest chili pepper, 401.5 times hotter than Tabasco sauce. Since then, the Infinity chilli, Naga Viper pepper, and the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper have surpassed the Bhut Jolokia's Scoville rating.

No the Ghost Chili is a million times hotter than the Habanero,it's THE hottest chili on the planet.

In 2007, Guinness World Records certified the Bhut Jolokia (ghost chili) as the world's hottest chili pepper, 401.5 times hotter than Tabasco sauce. Since then, the Infinity chilli, Naga Viper pepper, and the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper have surpassed the Bhut Jolokia's Scoville rating. (That means they are hotter than the ghost chili.)

No the Ghost Chili is a million times hotter than the Habanero,it's THE hottest chili on the planet.

In Africa they hang them on fences to keep the elephants away (and it works).

I can Wiki quicker (and more correctly) than you can.

It is hard to explain. It is like collecting comics. You either get it or you don't. The funny thing is when I was 40 lbs heavier, I could eat any spicy level of anything. Now it is :eek:

Wow! Just looked it up.

Bhut Jolokia chili pepper: 855,000 on the Scoville scale,

Habanero chili peppers: 100,000–350,000 on the Scoville scale.

In Africa they hang them on fences to keep the elephants away (and it works).

I can Wiki quicker (and more correctly) than you can.

:sorry: I saw that on TV.