• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

www.comics4kids.org

588 posts in this topic

Tip for noobs: Read all of my posts as pure sarcasm.

/end Tip for noobs

Having a moment to reflect, this is probably a better option for my custom title. hm

Everything been resolved?

Yeah. It was all explained and cleared up last night.

Looks like the moderators deleted all the posts, though.

Yep, it turns out he couldn't respond about where the comics were being donated because he was too busy air dropping pallets of comics on the starving children in the Sudan.

Then his got shot down because when you are starving you take great offense at having a pallet of Fat Albert comics dropped on your village instead of MREs.

So he's been tied up...doing the Lord's work.

Yep, it turns out he couldn't respond about where the comics were being donated because he was too busy air dropping pallets of comics on the starving children in the Sudan.

Then his got shot down because when you are starving you take great offense at having a pallet of Fat Albert comics dropped on your village instead of MREs.

DiceX = Bucket of subtle sarcasm

comix4fun = Bathtub full of radioactive bull mess

Subtlety is definitely NOT this forum's strong suit.

This place handles subtlety about as well as a senior citizen with Crohn's disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome handles a bowl of 5-alarm Ghost Pepper Chili.

This place handles subtlety about as well as a senior citizen with Crohn's disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome handles a bowl of 5-alarm Ghost Pepper Chili.

Once again I stand behind my prior comment.

Oh I agree...just bolstering it for you. :acclaim:

Oh I agree...just bolstering it for you. :acclaim:

:roflmao:

I'm subtle.

Still completely in the dark re the resolution over comix4kids...... :cry:

As is everyone else. We were promised answers to all our questions. We were told that the records of the hospitals that were donated to "weren't handy" at the moment. That was almost 2 weeks ago.

No answers, no clarifications, nothing.

We did get a form email from the Washington AG posted that, he thinks, was going to make everyone think that the AG was "on his side".

lol

So everyone's in the dark, but we common sense is starting to peek on through the endless shower of bovine feces.

I'm subtle.

So am I.

I'm subtle.

So am I.

Balut eating fiend.

:sick:

I had Tiajuana Flats' Red Ghost Chili Sauce three weeks ago and the blisters have just now subsided.

You got what you deserved.

It said it was hotter than the Green Ghost Chili Sauce and I wanted to be able to call BS. It won.

I'm subtle.

So am I.

You're so subtle you're asleep. :P

Your silence is deafening Dr Neff. Serious questions have been asked and we

can only assume the worst when you look the other way.

I haven't check recently but he should be added to the Hall of Shame until such time as we ca confirm what a bozo this guy is. Next step should be a permanent ban from the boards.

I second permanent ban. (thumbs u

+2