• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Forced to sell some gems (GA ashcans & ASM #1)

25 posts in this topic

Well, Christmas is coming and I'm still in-between jobs, so I'm forced to list some of my prize books for sale doh! . All prices include Insured/Priority shipping anywhere in the US. Please contact me with any questions. I really don't want to list these on Heritage, C-link or (God forbid!!!!) Ebay. I'd love to see them go to a fellow board member!

(1) First up are eight Golden Age ashcan covers, featuring the artwork that was used on Boy Commandos #1. These are cover wraps that were never made into "complete" books. Sold only as a set (of eight issues). There are approximately five to eight sets known to exist. $7500

AshcanCovers2.jpg

(2) Another Golden Age ashcan, Intimate Confessions. This is one of three known copies and is the copy used in Gerber's Photo-Journal. $4000

IntimateConfessionscopy2.jpg

(3) Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 2.0 Signature Series (signed by Stan Lee). This is 1 of only 15 Sig Series copies, out of almost 1300 graded copies. $1750

ASM1a.jpg

:o:cloud9::o:cloud9:

I'm sorry you have to sell that ASM 1 signed by Stan! And maybe I'm off on this, but that's a really good deal on it! Be surprised if it holds out the night!

Nice book but people are broke from Christmas shopping this weekend.

lol

:wishluck:

Be surprised if it holds out the night!

:makepoint:

You always say that!!!!

God, that's a nice 2.0. Would love to buy it if I had the cash!

And nearly every time I say that the sucker is gone! I'm like a good luck charm or something! lol I'm actually surprised it is still around though since it does look pretty sharp for a 2.0.