• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Strike 3

183 posts in this topic

It might have been a preemptive strike, as it appears he was gearing up to pizz all over the VCC again.

It might have been a preemptive strike, as it appears he was gearing up to pizz all over the VCC again.

That's pretty bad if the mods decide you're likely going to be an a-hole this weekend so we're banning you now. lol

That's pretty bad if the mods decide you're likely going to be an a-hole this weekend so we're banning you now. lol

Seems to me the odds were pretty much a sure thing - the VCC elite were a definite burr under JC's saddle (now there is some vivid imagery....,) that he was busy scratching all the time.

JC's conspiracy theory about the VCC elite was true :eek: !

And all this time I thought he was just a lonely basement dwelling fanboy. hm

Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

Not that I give credence to anything he says.

He blasted some new guy in the for sale section and before I could restrain him JC popped his bonds and made a real JC out of himself. Sigh... and my color commentary was disallowed. Thats my guess. Unfortunately the guy had some pretty cool books.

probably comments about ComicLink. the boards are no place for people to drum up insinuations of impropriety about companies who sell advertising space on the boards. pretty simple, really.

i suspect the strike with no warning is because J_C KNEW about this policy and still made the statements he made...