• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Strike 3

183 posts in this topic

Someone should start up an Exiles Forum somewhere else where exiles can voice their opinion while they are banned. A Phantom Zone forum.

While I perfectly understand any forums right to set and enforce any rules they see fit to make the environment they desire I would still love to hear what the transgressor has to say, which I'm sure is an all the more interesting read during their exile.

I love a good internet drama...

It seems inevitable to me that JC will be the next great banning next to Deathlok. I don't wish it but it just seems to be the course of action. I suggest JC talk it out with the mods if he's truly interested in remaining a part of this community.

I hope not, he adds a little spice to the boards.

Deathok I could not stand. Don't miss him even a little.

You just broke greggy's heart. :(
:(

Deathlok was extremely kind to me, so I miss his presence around here. I do understand why he was banned, I just want to give him props for having a big heart.

JC and I locked horns once long ago, but I'll admit I'm fond of him. He can be a gentleman, is very intelligent, and has a unique perspective. I'll miss him while he's gone and hope he returns after a month less willing to break the board rules.

-- Joanna

So what exactly got him suspended? Apparently he didn't go all tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY on someone...so what did he do?

I don't see where he went overboard...at least to the extent to warrant a third suspension... (shrug)

Jim

I didn't see what he did.

I've never had a problem with JC. He's unique and far more willing to say whatever he feels, so matter the outcome. And I can't say I do that as I try to respect most people's opinions even if I don't agree. But we each probably have something unique we enjoy by visiting the site.

So what exactly got him suspended? Apparently he didn't go all tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY on someone...so what did he do?

I don't see where he went overboard...at least to the extent to warrant a third suspension... (shrug)

Jim

I think he said bad things about Comiclink.

Mild they may have been, but nobody disses CLink. (tsk)

meh

I don't see where he went overboard...at least to the extent to warrant a fifth suspension... (shrug)

Jim

Fixed your post.

Jim

tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY gets thru' the spoon filter? :o

If JC is too tall, too good looking, too well built, and had too much birthday money that he wouldn't be spending at the VCC, maybe that would be a lot for a man to bear, so every now and again he snaps. (shrug)