• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Strike 3

183 posts in this topic

Not directed at you Scott but,

Now that I think about it, when there are flame wars going on during the weekends and threads get pulled real quickly, and we come back on Monday only to see strikes handed out. My question is, who does all the thread pulling? because obviously the 2 main Mods are not here during the weekend hm

Who are these mysterious Mods?

:gossip:

Are you a Mod in disguise? :o

I wish :D

Now that I think about it, when there are flame wars going on during the weekends and threads get pulled real quickly, and we come back on Monday only to see strikes handed out. My question is, who does all the thread pulling? because obviously the 2 main Mods are not here during the weekend hm

So you saying that cetain forumites are also Mods and you wish you were one? :D

Yes

JC could be just as ruthless sometimes, but 'lok and JC were total opposites in my opinion.

JC was worse. He welched on a bet, and when given an opportunity to make good by donating his payment to charity, which would be matched by others on the boards, he refused to do so.

He's saying he is the one pushing the "notify mod button" all the time. :whistle:

He's saying he is the one pushing the "notify mod button" all the time. :whistle:

Only with you

He's a shill... :o

'COMIC INVESTOR'...I thought he despised that ilk...double :o

True, and true. Vince used to run a "Comic Investor" website with the url of comicinvestor.com, with articles such as "The top 10 Bronze Age Investment Comic Books", and he carried the name over here when he signed up. Truth really is stranger than fiction sometimes, eh? doh!

Not really. I think it is consistent with JC's pattern of being a lying, hypocritical scumbag.

Only with you

:whistle:

JC could be just as ruthless sometimes, but 'lok and JC were total opposites in my opinion.

JC was worse. He welched on a bet, and when given an opportunity to make good by donating his payment to charity, which would be matched by others on the boards, he refused to do so.

I do remember this now that you mention it.

He's a shill... :o

'COMIC INVESTOR'...I thought he despised that ilk...double :o

True, and true. Vince used to run a "Comic Investor" website with the url of comicinvestor.com, with articles such as "The top 10 Bronze Age Investment Comic Books", and he carried the name over here when he signed up. Truth really is stranger than fiction sometimes, eh? doh!

Not really. I think it is consistent with JC's pattern of being a lying, hypocritical scumbag.

C'mon Tim, tell us how you REALLY feel. :P

...but I believe JC has claimed to be against posting books because of the atmosphere of slavish worship of uber-high grades it creates, along with “Mine is bigger than yours” fanboy mentality...he has purchased books from board members...

Thanks for setting the record set...I myself don't worship uber-high grades...I just like oogling at them :P

They are the Death Mod Squad!!!

Moderating your posts in the middle of the night..., and on three day weekends and other major holidays....,

However, we must ask..., who moderates the moderators???