• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nice goldenage for auction...

83 posts in this topic

:gossip: This Mastronet thing you speak of does not exist, and if it did, it would not auction comic books. Perhaps basketball nets, or fishing nets, or mastros(whatever they may be), but certainly not comics. I'm quite certain that you made the word up to begin with.

Further, if this fictional Mastronet thing you made up ever did auction comics, they would never, under any circumstances, list an Action Comics #29 in their auction. The very idea is preposterous and, frankly, quite silly.

:gossip: This Mastronet thing you speak of does not exist, and if it did, it would not auction comic books. Perhaps basketball nets, or fishing nets, or mastros(whatever they may be), but certainly not comics. I'm quite certain that you made the word up to begin with.

Further, if this fictional Mastronet thing you made up ever did auction comics, they would never, under any circumstances, list an Action Comics #29 in their auction. The very idea is preposterous and, frankly, quite silly.

I have never heard of it either (shrug)

I think they auction off old pogs or something.

I doubt any GA stuff!

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the 'tec #8. A stunning copy for a 4.5.

(tsk) You must be mistaken there is no Tec #8! Don't even bother checking, just take my word for it :grin:

Right you are. Nothing but a figment of my imagination!

tec 36...yum....

Was the Tec 36 always a 6.5 or a previously a 4.0 with a detached centerfold?

My wife says, "the book has assumed a new identity." I say, "how do you add a sun shadow?"

Heritage -

http://comics.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=815&Lot_No=1112&src=pr#

New listing -Mastro

http://www.mastronet.com/index.cfm?action=DisplayContent&ContentName=Lot%20Information&LotIndex=78386&LastLotListing=Lot%20List%20Categories&CurrentRow=1

Well what do ya know.. It's the same book!?!? Just the back cover itself gave it away. How on earth did it go from 4.0 to 6.5 without any note that it was re-attached again? Very interesting.. That definitely changes everything, but I'm still interested