• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Comic Con 2008

268 posts in this topic

BEHOLD! Issa has done what I feared might be impossible!  ISSA GOT ME A JOKER SKETCH BY JERRY ROBINSON!! He's still in the Big Apple, and I won't have it for a little while, but he actually has it in his possession!  THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! .......................ISSA...........................|...........................|................LN......\/allhail.gifI'm off to change my signature line! rockin.gif
HEY!!....you DO realize how UNFAIR this is for the rest of us.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Not particularly, no. (shrug)

:sorry:

Just joking....congrats...I can't wait to see it.I always wondered what would have happened if Robinson had stayed on Batman for a few more years.It seemed like each issue his work kept getting better.GOD BLESS...

-jimjum12(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Great Convention. I missed the first 2 years, heard all the horror-stories about those, but this one seemed to be fine. I Guess they finally got their act together. It's a good thing. New York has needed a convention to replace all the great ones they used to have here during the 60's and early 70's. And there were definately some deals to be had.

...and all those ladies in skimpy costumes. Life is good.