• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Comic Con 2008

268 posts in this topic

Go ahead and plan it Brian :thumbsup:

Hey Brian, how about uuuummmmmm - Shun Lee???

the National was pretty bad as Steve didn't attend and niether did any artists/creators in his absence. Smallest dinner at Shun Lee's ever...........

Having said that, it wasn't any worse than the BBQ dinner last year when we wound up in a massive room with the rest of NYC interspersed between some of our tables.

So, I'm more than willing to assist, if needed. just let me know...........

the National was pretty bad as Steve didn't attend and niether did any artists/creators in his absence. Smallest dinner at Shun Lee's ever...........

Having said that, it wasn't any worse than the BBQ dinner last year when we wound up in a massive room with the rest of NYC interspersed between some of our tables.

With all due respect to Steve, I am not a huge fan of Shun Lee. I wanted to know from now so we could start doing research etc. Let me get some places together (in the midst of getting married in the next few weeks) but while I'm doing details work, figured I would look for a place for us to have a forum dinner. Let's see what I turn up.

With all due respect to Steve, I am not a huge fan of Shun Lee. I wanted to know from now so we could start doing research etc. Let me get some places together (in the midst of getting married in the next few weeks) but while I'm doing details work, figured I would look for a place for us to have a forum dinner. Let's see what I turn up.

Married Brain! Now why would u want to do some thing crazy like that????doh!

just kidding Bro, good luck and congrats !!! :acclaim:

I guess I will just see you at Gary Platt's Table in NYC 2008. I am going to help him out as usual.

Rooms at the con hotels are a LOT more expensive this year. Making me reconsider just how many nights I will spend in the city. Thursday night probably isn't even an option at this price.

Give me a call Bill. I may have something reasonable.

Monkeyhouse Entertainment will be in the three Booths numbered as 2113. It's the second block as you enter Dealers Den. We are sandwiched between Harley Yee and Gary Dolgoff.

Should be an interesting four days. hm

Congrats, Brian!! :applause: As for the dinner, I hope we can find one with a private room, I wouldn't mind paying extra $$$ for it.

Looking like a nice turnout for the con, maybe I can make the trip for 1 day hm

You thinking maybe Friday? hm

You driving? hm

Shotgun!

You going?