• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT WAS YOUR VERY 1ST POST?

90 posts in this topic

Screw you...I got no thanks for posting both of your Spidy 121s plus you pissed me off later on! One of the few Canucks that I haven't given 5 stars to! sorry.gif

Screw you...I got no thanks for posting both of your Spidy 121s plus you pissed me off later on! One of the few Canucks that I haven't given 5 stars to! sorry.gif

I forgot about those 121's..... sorry.gif

What did I do to [!@#%^&^] you off? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hell, greggy probably rated you 1-star four times before you even made your second post.
Nah...I waited a few posts before I did that! insane.gif

cloud9.gif I remember 'House's first remark about my meteoric descent into one-starness... cloud9.gif

Funny you guys asked that. I just was on another board and I had a member imply(no he outright said it.) That chris fuccione wasn't my real name. I had to go over to PCGS and find out that I've been using that name on the internet since may 10, 2001(I've been using that name longer though since oct 9, 1965). CHRIS