• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT WAS YOUR VERY 1ST POST?

90 posts in this topic

CB101? Ahh memories to that thread - I was a brazen, loudmouth arse wasn't I?That was you I sent packing...lol j/k stooges.gif please refresh our memories as to what topic caused your self imposed exile from the boards? Mean while I'll find my first

My first post was just the number "13" -- it was a wrong guess answer to comic quest.

Excellent choice... 893applaud-thumb.gif I wish I would have though to arrive like that 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

Yes, it gave such insight to my character!

Actually, what drew me in was the "stolen scan" fight with Crusty. I remember reading the thread and feeling outraged that a) he'd stolen the scans, b) he lied about it, and c) there were people who actually didn't see much wrong with it (though far more did).

I signed up, but changed my mind about jumping into that fracas, so I answered a comic quest question instead. I had my baptism of fire soon enough (and looking back, I SO don't blame anyone for jumping on me, because how on earth could you guys know I was really a female? With all the shills I've seen on here since, I wouldn't have believed me either).

-- Joanna

Kiss my sushi, Canuck! sumo.gif
Sigh...you used you be able to throw out insults. Now...it's quite obvious that you have joined the establishment! flamed.gif