• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT WAS YOUR VERY 1ST POST?

90 posts in this topic

My archived posts only go back to two months after I registered so my first two months of posts are for some reason inaccessible.

Dude! My first two months of posts are also in limbo, and I just noticed you registered the day after me...shill!?!? 893whatthe.gif

My archived posts only go back to two months after I registered so my first two months of posts are for some reason inaccessible.

Dude! My first two months of posts are also in limbo, and I just noticed you registered the day after me...shill!?!? 893whatthe.gif

Busted! insane.gif

Hammer hasn't got anything on us...er....me.....uh....you...... 893whatthe.gif

Busted! insane.gif

Hammer hasn't got anything on us...er....me.....uh....you...... 893whatthe.gif

I KNEW IT!!!! 893whatthe.gif

Chris

According to the system, my first was this one: In praise of FF 51

I would have sworn I posted something before that, but I guess not...

My first thread came a couple weeks later, when I found the 35c Kid Colt... and I haven't shut up about that stupid book ever since... smile.gif

Anyone remember my 1st 1 STAR RATING ?

Congratulations. You just became only the second person I have rated 1-star.

(snip of drunk lighthouse)

You say you are "starting to dislike the modern collector". Well, I count several of the folks here who fit that description among my friends. And I am way past "starting" to dislike you.

frown.gif

lol... Yeah... like that was your first 1-star... Hell, greggy probably rated you 1-star four times before you even made your second post... Greggy has admitted that if they ever change the system to let people see who rated them he'll be run out of town on a rail. smile.gif

Don't worry though, Beyonder, I had the Goth Princess rate you a 5-star the following week. thumbsup2.gif

My first post was 5 days after TheBeyonder's - and somehow he's got 4x the number of posts that I do, even though I work out every day, eat right, and spam these boards like a maniac...!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=comicgen&Number=152802&Forum=All_Forums&Words=1890&Match=Username&Searchpage=23&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=148509&Search=true#Post152802

...not sure I did that correctly... but I am sure you'll gently educate me if I didn't wink.gif

Anyone remember my 1st 1-STAR RATING ?

Congratulations. You just became only the second person I have rated 1-star.

(snip of drunk lighthouse)

You say you are "starting to dislike the modern collector". Well, I count several of the folks here who fit that description among my friends. And I am way past "starting" to dislike you.

frown.gif

lol... Yeah... like that was your first 1-star... Hell, greggy probably rated you 1-star four times before you even made your second post... Greggy has admitted that if they ever change the system to let people see who rated them he'll be run out of town on a rail. smile.gif

Don't worry though, Beyonder, I had the Goth Princess rate you a 5-star the following week. thumbsup2.gif

It's okay. I gave you a RETALITORY 1-STAR rating the next day..... grin.gif

ok, it was only 2 months ago, but...

is bronze alive because of love or speculation?

#225623 - 08/01/03 10:47 PM

Edit   Reply   Quote  

I have been lurking on these boards for a while, but no longer! Hello all, maybe you have run into me on ebay, maybe not, hello anyway! I have been a long time bronze lover and can't help but worry about the interest in bronze of late and if its due to people who care coming of age, or jokers trying to cash in. What do you think? Luckily most things i like haven't gone nuts(but that 9.6 hom 174 blows my mind), but i do worry is all fluffed up prices. I am buying the books at the prices it takes, and while my motivation isn't speculation, i like to be able to get my money back in a pinch if i have to, and don't want the whole era collapsing because of investors bailing. Thoughts?

ok, it was only 2 months ago, but...

is bronze alive because of love or speculation?

#225623 - 08/01/03 10:47 PM

Edit   Reply   Quote  

I have been lurking on these boards for a while, but no longer! Hello all, maybe you have run into me on ebay, maybe not, hello anyway! I have been a long time bronze lover and can't help but worry about the interest in bronze of late and if its due to people who care coming of age, or jokers trying to cash in. What do you think? Luckily most things i like haven't gone nuts(but that 9.6 hom 174 blows my mind), but i do worry is all fluffed up prices. I am buying the books at the prices it takes, and while my motivation isn't speculation, i like to be able to get my money back in a pinch if i have to, and don't want the whole era collapsing because of investors bailing. Thoughts?

That's a SOLID 1st post. thumbsup2.gif

Hell, greggy probably rated you 1-star four times before you even made your second post.
Nah...I waited a few posts before I did that! insane.gif