• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze-Age Spideys
13 13

1,705 posts in this topic

On 6/23/2024 at 4:31 PM, Ghost Town said:

Yes, no, and sometimes.

I'm usually looking to upgrade any Picture Frame Marvel book, within reason.

For Silver Age, I'm mostly happy with what I already have.

I'd like to have every Bronze Age Spidey in 9.8. But I need to remind myself that my quality of life will not improve by spending $3500 to upgrade my ASM #156 from 9.6 to 9.8. And that Mirage is a pretty lame villain.

I've never really believed in tattoos.  My personal thought is that there isn't an image I can think of that I wanted on my person for the rest of my life that I can't put on a t-shirt.  

That said, I think I need to paraphrase that and put it on my forearms for when I'm surfing around auction sites and sales threads.  (thumbsu 

On 6/24/2024 at 2:32 PM, pmpknface said:
On 6/23/2024 at 3:31 PM, Ghost Town said:

Yes, no, and sometimes.

I'm usually looking to upgrade any Picture Frame Marvel book, within reason.

For Silver Age, I'm mostly happy with what I already have.

I'd like to have every Bronze Age Spidey in 9.8. But I need to remind myself that my quality of life will not improve by spending $3500 to upgrade my ASM #156 from 9.6 to 9.8. And that Mirage is a pretty lame villain.

I've never really believed in tattoos.  My personal thought is that there isn't an image I can think of that I wanted on my person for the rest of my life that I can't put on a t-shirt.  

That said, I think I need to paraphrase that and put it on my forearms for when I'm surfing around auction sites and sales threads.  (thumbsu 

They really would cost that much as well lol 

As a son of redhead, to paraphrase, "I'd better grow some freckles or I will tattoo them on!" lol