• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze-Age Spideys
13 13

1,674 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2023 at 1:50 PM, mysterio said:

Recently picked up the last 35 cent variant I needed for ASM.

Untitled.jpg

Great book from a nice little 5 issue run to complete.  I actually bought ASM 173 35 cent variant off the stand back in the day, didn't even know I had a variant until nearly 30 years later.  The others I got off eBay, some not listed as variants.  Loved the hunt.

On 1/30/2024 at 5:19 AM, Frisco Larson said:

It seems as I don't have a pic of my regular Marvel #103, but here are a few that I DO have pics of. First a UK copy, then a La Prensa Mexican copy.

Amazing Spider-Man 103 9.2 w UK front.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 103 7.5 ow-w Mexican Edition front.png

I really like this cover, even though Kazar is overly muscular for my taste :)

I already tried to get the Ebal publication of it, but for some reason (price, condition), I didn`t buy it.

Observation: You are alive !

On 2/1/2024 at 8:25 AM, Kromak said:

I really like this cover, even though Kazar is overly muscular for my taste :)

I already tried to get the Ebal publication of it, but for some reason (price, condition), I didn`t buy it.

Observation: You are alive !

I like it too and yes; he IS overly muscular on the cover! Also, I AM alive! :) There HAVE been times that I wasn't so sure, but yup, I'm here! :) 

On 2/18/2024 at 5:16 AM, Webhead2018 said:

Is t that a variant of that issue?

Yes. The All Detergent giveaway. There are three versions from what I can tell - no price without a sticker, a white sticker, and this yellow sticker. Not sure if one is rarer than the others.