• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 Holiday Raffle - Claim Prizes

495 posts in this topic

I'll take Item 56 - The Ivan Flores print. Thanks for letting me participate in the Secret Santa gift exchange. It was a lot of fun!

This was so much fun...can we have an Easter Comic Hunt??? I'll supply the jellybeans (:

I nominate you!

It is decided then, Robyn will host a jellybean hunt.

:applause:

ze,

sorry, but i can't do international shipping. if the winner wants to claim his prize, he needs to pay for the $15 shipping fees. :sorry:

elrod (shrug)

don't worry about it. i will pm you.

I sent him a PM 10 days ago with my brother's address in DC and he hasn't even bothered to read it. My only crime was picking his raffle prize (shrug)

Does Dan even know the last 3 items are his?

If not he can pick the 3 owed to him and offer the last item to whoever he sees fit.

I am passing the buck, so to speak.

:hi:

ze,

sorry, but i can't do international shipping. if the winner wants to claim his prize, he needs to pay for the $15 shipping fees. :sorry:

elrod (shrug)

I sent him a PM 10 days ago with my brother's address in DC and he hasn't even bothered to read it. My only crime was picking his raffle prize (shrug)

Not to mention a bunch of people offered to reimburse Mr. Scrooge for the cost to ship it to you... hm

ze,

elrod (shrug)

:sorry:

The Great Raffle Disaster of '07 is still not over?

:popcorn:

Almost, Dan selected 3 of the last 4 items.

So let's put TGRD '07 out of it's misery.

The first person to tell me the name of the song as well as the artist that Ellen danced to in the first raffle video get's the last, and best prize.

Prize #24 : Die Fantastischen Vier 22 + three or four more, all not-very-high grade, all not-very-english... (hesdeadjim)

hm

The first person to tell me the name of the song as well as the artist that Ellen danced to in the first raffle video get's the last, and best prize.

Prize #24 : Die Fantastischen Vier 22 + three or four more, all not-very-high grade, all not-very-english... (hesdeadjim)

hm

zzz

OK, it's been long enough that probably no one, not even Greggy, will read this thread to see this post. Plus everyone should be at a Superbowl party or otherwise distracted... so it should be safe to finally thank Greggy for the junk he sent.

Many thanks to blutobc for the very cool horror mags, as well as the bonus DVD. Haven't had time to watch it yet, but it's got Mole People in it, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it!

And a final big thank you to Robysue for the Star Trek Hallmark ornaments. This gift also included an unadvertised bonus ornament! :applause:

The ornaments and horror mags were previously shown. To shed a little bit of light on which issues of Greggy's junk might actually have been > than my keepers, here's a few pics. Fortunately there were no Marvels in the huge box, so that's a relief! There were some horror mags though, so between blutobc's gift and those from Greggy I've got a horror mag collection going now!

:sorry: no scans. It's pics or nothing! :sumo:

As Greggy would say, I need to spend my time getting some junk ready for the VCC, dork! :sumo::sumo::sumo:

th_GreggyJunk003.jpgth_GreggyJunk004.jpgth_GreggyJunk005.jpgth_GreggyJunk006.jpgth_GreggyJunk007.jpgth_GreggyJunk008.jpgth_GreggyJunk009.jpgth_GreggyJunk010.jpgth_GreggyJunk011.jpg

hm

Jingle Bells