• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else see how low the item count for OA is on Ebay?

11 posts in this topic

I actually did notice that this evening. I'm not surprised, though. I think this is probably a really bad time to sell. The one piece I did acquire has me fairly nervous... I'm not sure how comfortable I am knowing there's art in the post office wild around this time of year. lol

I sold three good pages about two weeks ago, and the prices were decent. Nothing exceptional, but a solid profit. In some ways, posting good stuff now isn't a terrible idea since it sticks out so much from the drek, but a lot of people have spent tons of cash for the holidays and are waiting for February 1 (after another pay cycle) to start buying again.

1800 pieces of art is low for Ebay...but I've got my eye on one or two!

Dan

I sold three good pages about two weeks ago, and the prices were decent. Nothing exceptional, but a solid profit. In some ways, posting good stuff now isn't a terrible idea since it sticks out so much from the drek, but a lot of people have spent tons of cash for the holidays and are waiting for February 1 (after another pay cycle) to start buying again.

1800 pieces of art is low for Ebay...but I've got my eye on one or two!

Dan

I always have my eye on one or two. Damn stuff is addicting!!! doh!

I'm still surprised that the page count for all of OA is oly at 76 pages. I thought it would go over 100 for sure with 10 cent listing day. I just imagine that everyone could use some extra cash due to holiday spending and will list stuff.

I must say, alot of people are wasting their time, some of the prices are CRAZY!

Hugo