• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,928 posts in this topic

I'm going to post:

Some GA (Weird Mysteries #2, Rocket Comics #1, maybe my Planet #1)

Some SA (a bunch of FFs, maybe some Hulks or Thors or Avengers)

Some BA (Spideys, maybe some Avengers)

Grade will be all over the place.

And maybe some OA, or some moderns, maybe some vintage paperbacks (although I think that stretches the limits here, they're HTF PK and other classics).

I need to raise cash to buy a BIG book from a boardie.

We'll see what I have scanned tomorrow and it'll just go as long as it has to go.

EDIT: Actually I won't be posting until tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon.

Edited by agro23

Would anyone be interested in purchasing any or all of these?

Cavewoman (+/- 30 issues w/variants)

Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose (+/- 50 issues w/variants)

Lady Death (+/- 30 issues w/variants)

Vamperotica (+/- 10 nude variants)

All NM, of course.

Do you see a theme, here?

(Also available are too many Razor, Shi and other Bad Girl Art comic books.)

What are people collecting ??

Any ideas might help the board move books as well as give some idea to the people selling stuff ...

I'll list silver age marvels & d.c's to help move things along all at $2... (thumbs u

coming later tonight

Edited by razorz707

I'll be having a DC war sale coming up probably tomorrow around 7:00 PM EST.

You can expect some All American Men of War, G. I. Combat, Our Army At War, and Weird War.

Hope to see you there! (thumbs u

Andy

At about 3pm maybe a little earlier, I'll have a sales thread with some Gold, Silver and Bronze books. A Centaur, TTA #5, Wonder Womans, Bronze stuff, a few Spideys, Wow, Atlas, Rudolph, Marvel reprint Giants, 1st Issue Specials, at least one ASM, and I'm not quite sure what else yet, about 50 books, but it will be a good mix with low shipping and some books are actually better than VG;) Some are not.

It's a dreary day here, so I'm expecting company

Im going to be starting a sales thread later on this afternoon. Mostly DC with a smattering of Marvels.

Prices will be no less than 50% of guide and no more than 80%.

I need to move some stuff so they will be priced to move.

Lots of DC war, superhero, and some oddball stuff as well.

Arex

I just added the last of my SA/BA Marvels and some nice Neal Adams Detectives and Green Lanterns tonight.

It's discount time! kimik's sales thread

10% off of any remaining book (see page 24) for new buyers.

20% off for those of you who have already made a purchase in my thread.

I've been debating myself to let go of some HG Silver Age Actions, Adventures and Superman/boys...Do you guys think the time is right...or should I wait for the next Superman movie?

I would post them now. The next one is gonna suck.

This week I’ll be posting a batch of Silver Age Marvels, almost exclusively Fantastic Fours and Silver Surfers. The FFs start at #34 and the Surfers are complete, excepting #1 and #4. :headbang:

Grades are almost all between FN and VF/NM, with the majority of the books in the VF range. However, these runs were put together by a collector who bought on a combination of value and eye-appeal. Consequently, the majority of the books have page quality between good and superb, the gloss on the books is excellent, the colours are vibrant and the eye-appeal, in so many cases, outstrips the technical grade by some margin. There are very few books that show the general wear expected in the grades given, and a lot of them are brought down by a single flaw. In many cases, these will be the nicest examples of these books in grade that you will see for some time. :cloud9:

This week I’ll be posting a batch of Silver Age Marvels, almost exclusively Fantastic Fours and Silver Surfers. The FFs start at #34 and the Surfers are complete, excepting #1 and #4. :headbang:

Grades are almost all between FN and VF/NM, with the majority of the books in the VF range. However, these runs were put together by a collector who bought on a combination of value and eye-appeal. Consequently, the majority of the books have page quality between good and superb, the gloss on the books is excellent, the colours are vibrant and the eye-appeal, in so many cases, outstrips the technical grade by some margin. There are very few books that show the general wear expected in the grades given, and a lot of them are brought down by a single flaw. In many cases, these will be the nicest examples of these books in grade that you will see for some time. :cloud9:

:o:popcorn:

A piece of OA has caught my eye :o soooooo, I will be activating a new sales thread sometime this evening.There will be some cheap Walking Dead slabs among other things :gossip: Please stop by and take a look! :hi:

~Shawn

:applause:

Starting Tuesday night, I will be selling off some HG dupes, raw AND slabbed in hopes to finance a couple of sweet deals soon to be heading my way, which will then of course be offered here on the boards (thumbs u :grin: . Titles are as follows:

BA Horror

BA/CA Daredevil

BA/CA Uncanny X-Men

BA/CA Batman

BA Detective

BA/CA Amazing Spider-Man

Goon (Avatar)

Wolverine Mini

Cry for Dawn

Watchmen

HTF Valiant/Acclaim issues

New Mutants