• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Hope to list a short box of dupes and other not needed books sometime tonight. Hopefully list them all over the next couple of nights or by the beginning of the week :popcorn:

Hope to list a short box of dupes and other not needed books sometime tonight. Hopefully list them all over the next couple of nights or by the beginning of the week :popcorn:

Will you have any.....oh nevermind :insane:

HG CGC ASM (9.6's) 238 and 239 +plus a 9.8

Marvel Zombies Series 1 (1st prints and more)

World War Hulk regualt covers and variants

plus much more mid-day Monday!

John

PS To all the people who won books from my last thread, I shipped all your books yesturday, sorry for the delay, I was back east last week and didnt have time to ship your books, very sorry for the delay!

John

HG CGC ASM (9.6's) 238 and 239 +plus a 9.8

Marvel Zombies Series 1 (1st prints and more)

World War Hulk regualt covers and variants

plus much more mid-day Monday!

John

PS To all the people who won books from my last thread, I shipped all your books yesturday, sorry for the delay, I was back east last week and didnt have time to ship your books, very sorry for the delay!

John

just put em up now!!! :baiting:

Listing over 30 DC books from the 1970-1975 period. All 9.2 or better. Teen Titans, Lois Lane, Superman, Witching Hour, Strange Adventures maybe a Curator copy.
When? :shrug:

Listing over 30 DC books from the 1970-1975 period. All 9.2 or better. Teen Titans, Lois Lane, Superman, Witching Hour, Strange Adventures maybe a Curator copy.

When you want it?

Now

When you want it?

Tonight - about 12 eastern...., or just send me the preview list, and I'll phone in a take out order :baiting: