• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,922 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Going to get some war comics up tonight... maybe a dozen or so books. For sure, there will be a nice midgrade GI Combat greytone, and a few high grade bronze age war books too. Hoping to pop them up around 10 pm, just as Mad Men comes on AMC.

Shep

Coming up in a few hours: more SA Marvels from my stash, including a minor key or two...and maybe a MAJOR one (but NO promises...depends on my mood and how the beer holds out!).

Thanks for looking!

-Mikey

Hey all,

Going to get some war comics up tonight... maybe a dozen or so books. For sure, there will be a nice midgrade GI Combat greytone, and a few high grade bronze age war books too. Hoping to pop them up around 10 pm, just as Mad Men comes on AMC.

Shep

Ooooops. Stuff just came up and it's probably going to be tomorrow night. Sorry for the tease.

On the bright side, I may be able to pull out some more books for the thread.

Thanks!

Shep

I'm going to post Cap/Iron Man this afternoon/evening starting with low grade ToS #48 (Steve Ditko, 1st red and gold armor) and ending with early Cap (~100 to 120) and Iron Man (nice #4, other). Repeat customers take another 10% off posted prices. You know who you are Bill, Claudio, Dino, Jim, Rudi. Hope I didn't miss anyone :-) Thanks for helping me off to a good start!

All my threads will be closed Friday 10PM to Sunday 2PM as I will be at a show in Chesterfield, MO (just SW of St. Louis). I would be thrilled to meet anyone from the forums in person, and if you happen to show up and tell me you saw this on the CGC forums, you'll get 20% off anything I have out (yes, that includes the 9.4 Gaines file copy Two-Fisted Tales #40 with certificate).

Cheers! Leon@virtualeon.com

Link to show schedules from my web page:

virtualeon

Will be listing about 40 books on Saturday night.....nothing real high grade but some nice deals to be had. Starting about 8 central.

Be there or be mauled by killer turtles.

I'm going to be listing some raw books later this evening. some lots some single issues but everything will be priced to move. :headbang:

Keep watch for my post to get the best deals.. scanning stuff in right now & when I'm done I'll start listing.

I'm going to be listing some raw books later this evening. some lots some single issues but everything will be priced to move. :headbang:

Keep watch for my post to get the best deals.. scanning stuff in right now & when I'm done I'll start listing.

:popcorn:

The plan is to list the Doug Mahnke Art Sale Part 4 this eve!

Pages will consist of...

War Pages and Justice League Elite!

Same as the past 3 parts, $25 and up, maybe lower...

hmmm

Should have it started and finished before Heroes!

Jon