• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

Listing over 30 DC books from the 1970-1975 period. All 9.2 or better. Teen Titans, Lois Lane, Superman, Witching Hour, Strange Adventures maybe a Curator copy.
When? :shrug:

When you want it?

Now

go count your bobcat swag..., :baiting:

Listing over 30 DC books from the 1970-1975 period. All 9.2 or better. Teen Titans, Lois Lane, Superman, Witching Hour, Strange Adventures maybe a Curator copy.

When you want it?

Now

Won 3 of 4 yesterday. Running out of books to buy.

When you want it?

Now

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:gossip: the less fortunate only got two..., :sorry:

Edited by lizards2

When you want it?

Now

Lots of real junk for you lately.

When you want it?

Now

Lots of real junk for you lately.

definitely a bottom feeder on the bobcat front, but I did pick up this poopy marvel from another eSeller....,

TTA62b.jpg

Never noticed the sweet green color on that book. Nice.

Thanks - Most copies I've seen look way more faded than this copy - actually, this is the best copy by far that I remember seeing.

Thanks - Most copies I've seen look way more faded than this copy - actually, this is the best copy by far that I remember seeing.

What was the advertised grade?

trying to figure out my shill? (tsk)

No dork.

No dork.

Oh, in that case it was somewhere between a FN+ and a NM, possibly the VF++ range..., and my wife bought it for me.........., :kidaround:

So where were all the drunken fools selling over-graded drek last night? Isn't that a Saturday tradition around here?
Big party at your house? :shrug:

So where were all the drunken fools selling over-graded drek last night? Isn't that a Saturday tradition around here?

Didn't want to get in the way of the Joe Collector Sunday tradition of insulting half the sellers on the Forum.... (shrug)

Didn't want to get in the way of the Joe Collector Sunday tradition of insulting half the sellers on the Forum.... (shrug)

:jokealert: in the cd4ever-vein.

doh!

doh!

You were joking????:o

Apologies JC. Don't see enough of the lighter side of Mr. Serious...

doh!

You were joking????:o

Apologies JC. Don't see enough of the lighter side of Mr. Serious...

John is starting a new tradition of having his first black out before the selling thread begins.

:kidaround:

I'm going to try to post an FF48, 49 (I think I have 4 copies), & 50 tonight -- all raw & in the 4.0 - 6.0 range. They are scanned, loaded into photobucket, and graded. I just need to find the time to post them.