• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

Tomorrow I will be starting a very large sales thread. It will have some books from every era, single books, lots, and maybe a modern slab or 2. Alot of modern stuff though.

All of my current runs have to go, so I can make room for the baby..

when is the baby due?

Jan 31st :banana:

His name is Evan Francis Beam

Tomorrow I will be starting a very large sales thread. It will have some books from every era, single books, lots, and maybe a modern slab or 2. Alot of modern stuff though.

when is the baby due?

We've got a baby due this coming March 22

Her name is Marlie ?? Beeler

My house is upside down now that my office/comic room has been coverted into a nursery.

I'm going to post a few old books that haven't sold at reduced prices and some new stuff including some mid to higher grade early JIM thors.

R.

I'm going to post a few old books that haven't sold at reduced prices and some new stuff including some mid to higher grade early JIM thors.

R.

:banana:

......., :gossip: when...., ??

when is the baby due?

We've got a baby due this coming March 22

Her name is Marlie ?? Beeler

My house is upside down now that my office/comic room has been coverted into a nursery.

Im losing my comic room too :cry:

And congratulations Pinball!! :banana:

R.

:banana:

......., :gossip: when...., ??

Soon...

:devil:

Junk.

Saturday night.

Word.

Listen, foo' I'm competin',

Take your band and their empty bleatin'

Hide your books, they'll all junk.

Stay off line and stay a happy drunk.

:angel:

I'll be having a big "Help me pay Filter81 for that AF #15 I just bought" sale. There will be a nice mix of raw and slabs anywhere from Golden Age to Modern Age. I also listed a piece of original art (X-Men #110, page 11) on eBay so if you have any interest in OA go check that out as well (just click on the original art pic in my sig to view the art).

Shark

Never did post in this forum before, might as well give it a try. Let me know by PM if this helped you, so I know if I should post here in the future or not.

I will be listing a minimum of 50 CGC and raw books in the forum sales thread today (late afternoon/early evening). There will be Golden Age (many Fawcetts, couple of keys. Some from the Cumberland "SN" collection), Silver Age (some early X-Men including #1, TOS 4 & 6), as well as high grade Bronze, Copper, and Moderns (Watchmen 1, FF 212, Men Of War 1, What If 4, What If 105, Warlock 9 and many others that are all CGC 9.8). If I get a chance, I might post some original art ( I have a KILLER Van Sciver page!).

No pre-sales

See ya there! :hi:

I'll be trying to hold my first real sale on the boards tonight. I'll have Signature Series stuff (modern and otherwise), Mid-grade ASM, and some low grade Silver Age keys like X-men 1 and Daredevil 1.

Stop by and at least post a Graemlin so I don't feel like a complete loser. :foryou:

I'm going to be listing two Original Owner collections on the boards this week.

Tonight I'm going to be listing a small original owner golden age collection that contains a Thrilling 44, Batman 23, Superman 29 and a few others.

Later in the week I'll be listing an original owner silver age collection that I just picked up last night that is about 250 silver age books from 1961-1965 (with most of the Marvel #1s)

:hi:

In order to raise funds for a grail purchase, I'm going to be selling off some of my slabs (ASM 4, 36, 38, 44, 47, 123, 154, 194, PPTSS 27 and Nova 1). I'm just starting to scan them all now, and I hope to have them listed in a few hours!