• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,928 posts in this topic

Books that have JUST been graded by CGC so I am not sure when they are shipping though I would guess sometime next week. These will go up for sale on the boards first then off to Ebay. Some others are keepers and will post on the "back from CGC" thread also.

All questions welcome!

Thanks,

Steve

The books are all UNIVERSAL labels;

Marvels

FF12 2.5 c/ow (piece of tape inside cover)

FF12 4.0 c/ow

FF38 8.0 c/ow

FF44 7.0 ow/w

FF54 7.0 white

FF59 9.0 (actually a raw book I bought came back 9.6 so this one is now my undercopy)

Amazing Spiderman 110 9.0 ow/w

DC

Atom 14 9.2 (2nd highest grade) ow/w

Atom 23 9.2 ow/w

Atom 38 9.4 (raw copy just got graded 9.6 :banana: )

Green Lantern 89 9.6 white

Strange Adventures 216 9.0 white

Books that have JUST been graded by CGC so I am not sure when they are shipping though I would guess sometime next week. These will go up for sale on the boards first then off to Ebay. Some others are keepers and will post on the "back from CGC" thread also.

All questions welcome!

Thanks,

Steve

Marvels

FF12 4.0 c/ow

FF38 8.0 c/ow

FF44 7.0 ow/w

FF54 7.0 white

FF59 9.0 (actually a raw book I bought came back 9.6 so this one is now my undercopy)Amazing Spiderman 110 9.0 ow/w

DC

Atom 23 9.2 ow/w

Showoff! :baiting:

All questions welcome!

Thanks,

Steve

Marvels

FF12 4.0 c/ow

FF38 8.0 c/ow

FF44 7.0 ow/w

FF54 7.0 white

FF59 9.0 (actually a raw book I bought came back 9.6 so this one is now my undercopy)

Amazing Spiderman 110 9.0 ow/w

DC

Atom 23 9.2 ow/w

sweet - i've been looking for 38 8.0

My laptop is under repair and therefore my scan files and my access to scanner etc. is temporarily kaput...

Will be posting come hell or highwater the following in the next week or 2...

ASM 42 CGC 9.0 OWW pages $249 or best offer

ASM 43 CGC 9.0 OWW pages $299 firm near perfect alignment

THOR 126 - 150 just about all CGC 9.0-9.4 except a few raw...

Feel free to PM me inquiries or take either of the two ASM sight-unseen (they're still guaranteed)...your gain, my loss...

Some of the THOR are posted in my last sales thread if you wanna look it up...

All my prices include insured shipping to North America.

Edited by trmoore54

All questions welcome!

Thanks,

Steve

Marvels

FF12 4.0 c/ow

FF38 8.0 c/ow

FF44 7.0 ow/w

FF54 7.0 white

FF59 9.0 (actually a raw book I bought came back 9.6 so this one is now my undercopy)Amazing Spiderman 110 9.0 ow/w

DC

Atom 23 9.2 ow/w

Showoff! :baiting:

Laughing :D

Going to be starting a Silver & Bronze sales thread tonight about 9 PM. This thread will consist of high grades and also some cheap mid grades and maybe even some GA stuff. Could be a fairly long thread as I just dug out 5 boxes that have been set aside for a while, and I am not sure what is in them. Probably around 20 books tonight and more over the next several days.

Thanks to Kimik for helping me figure out what is considered a canadian price variant. I've gone through my collection and have found 37 comics that fit the description (perhaps a star wars annual 1 as well... but I'm not sure about that one).

I'll be scanning and grading these tonight, then they'll be up for sale in the next few days. If you are interested, PM me, and I'll give you a more accurate start date (when I'll have a better idea of when it will be).

The titles are mainly obscure titles, but there is a nice chunk of detective, batman and sub-mariner. Pretty cool covers on the Tecs as well.

In the meantime, check out Kimik's sale of canadian price variants

I'll be starting a sales thread starting probably tomorrow night and it will be featuring a lot of modern hero books, some of my Goon undercopies (including a signed & sketched Goon print), and eventually some overstock from one of JJ's sales threads once the books show up.

There will be some ridiculously low prices! Freebies will also be given out! And punch! (Ok, no punch :P )

Be there! (thumbs u

Greetings CGC comic lovers! Have finally gotten around to doing a complete inventory of my CGC collection and found around 40 or so doubles that i need to part company with in order to fund ongoing purchases and cover upcoming wins. So tomorrow will start an official sales thread with pics etc. The first 10 will be : Hulk 144 cgc 9.0 ow/w $115. Defenders 2 cgc 9.4 ow $225, Defenders 7 9.4 white $175. avengers 50 cgc 9.0 white $65. Avengers 61 cgc 9.0 ow/w $60. Thor 127 cgc 9.4 white and stunning $500. Thor 168 cgc 9.0 ow/w $110. Fan Four 60 cgc 9.0 ow/w $90 . Fantastic Four 40 cgc 9.2 ow/w $1300. More to come - mainly FF, Thor, Hulk, Spidey Ann #1 cgc 8.5.

Greetings CGC comic lovers! Have finally gotten around to doing a complete inventory of my CGC collection and found around 40 or so doubles that i need to part company with in order to fund ongoing purchases and cover upcoming wins. So tomorrow will start an official sales thread with pics etc. The first 10 will be : Hulk 144 cgc 9.0 ow/w $115. Defenders 2 cgc 9.4 ow $225, Defenders 7 9.4 white $175. avengers 50 cgc 9.0 white $65. Avengers 61 cgc 9.0 ow/w $60. Thor 127 cgc 9.4 white and stunning $500. Thor 168 cgc 9.0 ow/w $110. Fan Four 60 cgc 9.0 ow/w $90 . Fantastic Four 40 cgc 9.2 ow/w $1300. More to come - mainly FF, Thor, Hulk, Spidey Ann #1 cgc 8.5.
:hi:

Hey people!

I plan on listing a few Turner SS CGC 9.8 and 9.9 up for sale sometime this upcoming week. I might actually throw some freebies in as well as these seem to attract buyers :)

More news on this later on during the week!

Finally some good stuff on the sales threads!! (thumbs u

Brian

Hey people!

I plan on listing a few Turner SS CGC 9.8 and 9.9 up for sale sometime this upcoming week. I might actually throw some freebies in as well as these seem to attract buyers :)

More news on this later on during the week!

Finally some good stuff on the sales threads!! (thumbs u

Brian

:D

Finally some good stuff on the sales threads!!

Where? (shrug)

No offense, but my "comic fund" is bursting at the seams, and I have not seen any nice raw books in a very long time. If it wasn't for some forum members PMing me about want lists, I wouldn't have bought anything for months.