• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,934 posts in this topic

Seems to be a shortage of SA Marvels in the Marketplace this week. hm

I got my scanner fired up and will try to get some Thors listed tonight.

Mostly in the 140s and most are in the "Fine" range.

Just finished scanning about 30 books and will list later tonight. Books will include both DC and Marvel and mostly BA. Horror, HOM, HOS, TEC 292, Swamp Things, 2 very nice Marvel Spotlights, HOS 105 grey tone, 2 cgc books and more.

Coming up this Sunday afternoon/evening: two short white boxes full of Bronze Age DCs (mostly hero and horror), with several cool CA runs (New Teen Titans, etc.) mixed in as well. There's a wide range of grades, too, so hopefully there'll be something for everyone!

Edited by mikeyriffhard

Gang, Louise and I put in an offer on a house today so I am expecting to hold a sale soon to raise a very large amount of equity. I'll keep y'all posted.

:wishluck:

Gang, Louise and I put in an offer on a house today so I am expecting to hold a sale soon to raise a very large amount of equity. I'll keep y'all posted.

Good luck on the offer Roy (and Lou). :wishluck:

They just accepted the offer.

:eek:

Good luck on the offer Roy (and Lou). :wishluck:

They just accepted the offer.

:eek:

:applause:

So whatcha sellin' first? Huh? Huh? :baiting:

Don't know, too tired to think. I literally didn't sleep all nite.

I'll start to get a few things up tomorrow nite...obviously I'm going to try to sell as little as possible.

:insane:

Getting a thread going later this afternoon in MIXED AGES.

Included are silver and bronze age ASM, bronze age ATLAS comics- Planet of Vampires 1-3, Tomb of Dracua, copper age Wonder Woman, a wide assortment of silver, bronze and copper to modern, and some low grade readers silver to bronze age DC including Superboy, Superman, Action, Detective, etc.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Just got in a very large original owner collection of 1959-1979 books on consignment. 95% Marvels, mostly mainstream titles. Amazing Spider-Man 21 up, Avengers 5 up (no 4), Daredevil 2 up, X-Men 4 up, etc. etc. I can send a full list if interested. Grades range from VGs at the beginning to NMs at the end. Last book, for those interested, is ASM 194, Daredevil 159, that month.

I am moving slowly on these, will be listing here first and then on eBay. Any interest?

Just got in a very large original owner collection of 1959-1979 books on consignment. 95% Marvels, mostly mainstream titles. Amazing Spider-Man 21 up, Avengers 5 up (no 4), Daredevil 2 up, X-Men 4 up, etc. etc. I can send a full list if interested. Grades range from VGs at the beginning to NMs at the end. Last book, for those interested, is ASM 194, Daredevil 159, that month.

I am moving slowly on these, will be listing here first and then on eBay. Any interest?

Of course -- if I had any time I'd drive to your house. Listing them on the boards just saves me the gas.

Maybe. :baiting:

Any Tales of Suspense or Fantastic Fours?

-Rob-