• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

I'll be listing Tales of Suspense #59 - 99 (complete) later this week (hopefully on Friday night). Not sure if I'll be selling them individually, or as a lot, but I'm leaning towards selling the lot at a discount. I might also list a few SA Caps with them as well...

Edited by mikeyriffhard

...going to follow with some raw Golden Age...including a little good girl art (including a high grade Schomburg airbrush) and some raw mid to high grade Silver Age..hopefully tonite after my kids' music lessons.

I'll also discount previous raw stuff....

R.

I will be selling these comics over the next few weeks starting next Friday. Anyone can PM me if you want me to hold something. Thanks for looking.

Avengers #100 9.4

GS X-men #1 7.0

Hawkman #1 6.0

Sea Devils #1 5.5

Aquaman #1 5.5

Iron Fist #14 7.5 1/4 inch tear at top. Displays 9.2

TTA #93 7.0

X-men #95 9.4

X-men #110 9.8

Daredevil #131 9.6

Daredevil #155 9.6

Daredevil #158 9.6

Dr. Strange #1 9.6

The Flash #105 2.5

The Flash #106 5.5 Displays 9.0

PPSSM #27 9.6

PPSSM #28 9.6

X-men #108 9.0 and 9.4

I'll be starting a new sales thread later tonight (assuming my nap doesn't last too long) and I'll start it off with some nice DC 10 and 12 centers including Our Army at War #151 and #153 (1st and 2nd appearances of Enemy Ace), Challengers of the Unknown #34 and #35, Justice League #3, Superman #94, Superboy #23, World's Finest #115 and an Adventure Comics #190.

I'll be starting a new sales thread later tonight (assuming my nap doesn't last too long) and I'll start it off with some nice DC 10 and 12 centers including Our Army at War #151 and #153 (1st and 2nd appearances of Enemy Ace), Challengers of the Unknown #34 and #35, Justice League #3, Superman #94, Superboy #23, World's Finest #115 and an Adventure Comics #190.

Never got this thread started over the weekend so I'll be getting things started later on this evening.

I have a sales thread in the Mixed section. I've added some Gold Key and Whitman books. I'll be putting up a bunch of Charlton with alot of war in high grade, and then a small amount of Silver/Bronze as well.

If anyone is interested in something, don't hesitate to PM. I really need to make way for some new items I'll be looking for. And, I need to give my daughter back her closet.

:shy:

I just picked up a massive collection this morning including a large number of silver and bronze DC and Marvel. I think tonight I will post some affordable silver age Marvels including a Daredevil #3, some Tales to Astonish, Spiderman, and Captain America.

I just picked up a massive collection this morning including a large number of silver and bronze DC and Marvel. I think tonight I will post some affordable silver age Marvels including a Daredevil #3, some Tales to Astonish, Spiderman, and Captain America.

Any idea what time?

DRX

Going to list some more books tomorrow as well as consolidate some previous sales threads.

I'm also going to be listing some more books out of my personal collection.

:shy:

I will begin listing several items this evening as Part 1 of a raw comics and magazines, etc. sale. All items will be listed by Friday or Saturday in alphabetical order (A-G).

Next week I will start a new sales thread with Part 2 as part of the title. You will be able to combine items from both sales to save on shipping if you choose.

Marvel, DC, Charlton, Image, Eclipse, Valiant and many other publishers will be represented.

Some specific items included will be:

Comics --> A1: Big Issue #0 alternate sketch cover, Agents #6 (Walking Dead preview issue).

Magazines --> Evergreen magazine (underground story with art from Lance Sterling), Famous Monsters of Filmland ’69 Yearbook.

A little bit of everything, older and newer, to fit mainstream and obscure tastes. Please tune in.

Going to be posting some higher grade CGC books including some BA X-men (later Byrne stuff), GS X-men #1, ASM, early JIM Thor and other stuff. Should be over the next 24 hours.

R.

Im going to be posting in the Mixed Thread (hopefully it wont die there) a batch of 16 items that are being auctioned off as a fundraiser for the wrestling team I coach.

All the items are mine and all proceeds are going directly to the wrestling program.

Please check it out!

Arex