• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,940 posts in this topic

Just graded but not back yet from CGC, 30 pretty nice slabs. Will list them in the for sale section later on but I have to do some research on pricing. If anyone is interested before they go up let me know and maybe we can work out price :)

Steve

Amazing Spiderman 99 9.2 ow/w

Aquaman 31 9.2 ow/w

Atom 31 9.4 ow

Atom 33 9.2 ow

Atom 34 8.0 ow

Atom 38 9.4 ow/w

Atom 42 9.4 white ( have this book in hand) my personal copy

Atom 45 9.4 ow (have this book in hand) my personal copy

Doctor Strange 169 9.0 ow

Fantastic Four 96 9.4 ow/w

Green Lantern 86 9.2 white

Green Lantern 88 9.4 white

Hulk 119 9.2 c/ow

Hulk 120 9.2 ow/w

Hulk 122 9.6 ow/w

Iron Man 4 9.6 ow/w

Iron Man 5 9.4 ow/w

Iron Man 12 9.4 ow/w

Iron Man 13 9.4 ow/w

Iron Man 14 9.4 ow/w

Iron Man 15 9.6 ow/w (Qualified, top staple detached)

Iron Man 16 9.2 ow

Iron Man 17 9.4 ow/w

Plastic Man 1 9.2 c/ow

Showcase 74 7.0 white

Showcase 75 9.0 ow

Strange Tales 135 7.0 ow/w

Strange Tales 142 8.0 white

Strange Tales 148 8.5 ow/w

I'm going to post a bunch of raw books tomorrow from GA Tecs (one pre Robin Batman Tec) to SA ASM to BA Batman and Detective. Most of the stuff will be nice and high grade and a portion will be from my personal collection.

R.

I'll be posting some of my favourite Batbooks in the next few days due to money having an uncanny way of screwing me over.

There'll be one SA book, and some Bronze with a couple of keys and a Neal Adams sig if it hasn't already been snapped up via PM.

I can't bare to see them go but I have no choice, so if you lot could make it quick and painless it would be much appreciated. If anyone is interested in books they know I have PM enquiries are fine.

I'm planning on selling around 100+ books beginning this weekend. My wife and I are still trying to buy our first house, hopefully before the end of the year, and we need to downsize to make the move as easy as possible. Most of these books are doubles that are just taking up space.

Mostly BA Marvel books with a couple SA Spideys (21 & 37). Grades range from 5.0 - 7.0 with a few higher and lower grades. I do have a couple higher grade slabs I may throw in too.

Titles include - ASM, PPSSP, Marvel Team-up (1 - 23 or so), Marvel Two-in-one (1 - 10?), Defenders (2 - 23 or so), Thor, Hulk, Hero for Hire, and some others. There may be some BA comic mags as well.

Prices will be 20 - 30% of (of not off - i.e. $20 OS = $4-6 price) OSPG with a few exceptions. Because several of the runs are almost complete, I may try to sell them in groups first and then break them up individually if there isn't much interest.

It might be a total waste of time, but hopefully my prices will be low enough to generate some interest.

OK Gang. I fell a little behind. I am planning is very large sale of raw higher grade Bronze books with some mid grades thrown in. Would like to get it going tomorrow mid day.

Got tons of stuff from DC 100 pagers to ASM to X-men.

R.

OK Gang. I fell a little behind. I am planning is very large sale of raw higher grade Bronze books with some mid grades thrown in. Would like to get it going tomorrow mid day.

Got tons of stuff from DC 100 pagers to ASM to X-men.

R.

Get on it man! :baiting:

I've been looking at my stuff and realized. I have a mix match of differntent books I don't even look at so I may be sell off some comic book lots. Some CGCs about 8 beth. peds. some early bronze DC westerns, and possibly some early Warlords I may have a misc OA grouping as well. These should be up by Sunday.

I am going to be listing an OO SA collection in the GA/SA/BA forum starting tomorrow night if all goes well.

I will be listing Marvels first, then DC's and after those all of the rest.

Alot more books than I thought so it took longer than expected to get everything scanned.

I will be listing Marvel's from the OO SA collection starting tomorrow night around 8pm cst.

I will be posting some DD books for sale later this morning after I get them scanned.

issue numbers 1-20 except 16 all lower grades all priced below guide. All purchased off these boards I believe.

Thanks

Danny