• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,938 posts in this topic

In one week, I will be having a HUGE Cry for Dawn/Dawn/Linsner MEGA SALE with super cheap books, lots, hardbacks, trade paperbacks, rarities, a near complete run of CFD (missing #9) with all the limiteds for sale. Everything will be priced pretty competitively.

If you want a reminder when the sale goes up, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a personal heads up. I'll leave the thread on here for a few weeks before I migrate what's left to the 'Bay.

This weekend I am going to work on listing Marvel Bronze Age lots of "C List" Titles and Characters. Mostly Books that had short runs.

Skull, Omega, Black Panther, Devil Dinosaur, Godzilla, 2001, Shogun Warriors, Invaders, Battlestar, Champions, Amazing Adventures, MAchine Man, Eternals etc...

Edited by faster friends

I will be posting a new (cheap) Mixed sales thread hopefully monday night.

It will contain a mix of raw silver, bronze, copper, and modern. Some Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Age of Apocalypse, Guardians of the Galaxy, and X-Titles.

Some slight keys, modern hot books, 90s "OMG…I can't believe I used to have it…I want it again", some stuff the boards here tend to refer to as "drek", freebies and fun!

I'm organizing and pricing now…so maybe Monday night!

Here it comes:

Pre 100 Actions

ASMs

Golden Age goodies!

Hot moderns!

Keys Keys Keys!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7546336Post7546336

Gold to Bronze is underway!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7546621Post7546621

Copper/Bronze also underway!

Edited by iceman399

I will be posting a new (cheap) Mixed sales thread hopefully monday night.

It will contain a mix of raw silver, bronze, copper, and modern. Some Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Age of Apocalypse, Guardians of the Galaxy, and X-Titles.

Some slight keys, modern hot books, 90s "OMG…I can't believe I used to have it…I want it again", some stuff the boards here tend to refer to as "drek", freebies and fun!

I'm organizing and pricing now…so maybe Monday night!

I will start this some time around noon central time today!

My sons Prom is this weekend so I am looking to make a little cash for him. Going to be listing DC Bronze Age Runs this week for quick sale.

Green Lantern Tonight; Superman/Action, Brave and the Bold, Kamandi and a MISC Lot later in the week.

I will go back to Copper Age DC small and large Runs over the weekend.

Edited by faster friends

I'll be selling about 11 Black Cat comics, the ones starring the red head, not the horror books. Grades are mixed, low to high.

Starting between 8:30 and 9 pm.

I'll be serving chocolate chip cookies with NO calories...;)

I just made my entire thread 20% off if anyone would like to come and visit.

:news: Free Beer tomorrow!

:news: Free Lunch: $2.50!

:news: Gary Busey Film Festival playing on all screens: Point Break, Big Wednesday, Lethal Weapon, Predator 2, Under Siege, Drop Zone all upcoming!

vet bills are piling up,

I'm having a small ish raw bronze sale tonight. Well all bronze and a Silver Surfer 4

This Thursday (no later than Friday ) I am going to list a few pre-code horror (perhaps a Startling Terror Tales 11 CGC 8.0 Universal with a great Cole cover), a Timely or two, a few Venus books, a Centaur or two, and a few Bronze keys (Batman 227, Swamp Thing 1). Please check back in if you are interested.

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

Saturday late afternoon, or so (EST), I will be putting up early Strange Tales precodes and some other Atlas books. May add a few pre-superhero Marvels, too.

Some real nice books!!