• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

I've got a thread started in the Golden/Silver/Bronze Age section that i will be adding to over the next week. My family and I are moving next month into a new house that has more room for my twins, my corgis and for me to do my artwork. It's very exciting but also very expensive. I'm hoping these sales will help with the costs.

The first part of the thread features a handful of my low-mid-grade SA Marvels (mostly ASM a Hulk 2).

I'm also putting up a good stack of books from my GA Pre-Code Horror collection. Everything from low-grade readers to mid-higher grade Pedigrees will be there.

Thanks!

Christian

Hardcovers galore coming tomorrow 5/25 at 9 PM or so

EC Archives

Weird Science Volume 1 - Leatherbound - limited to 300

Weird Science Volume 2 - Leatherbound - limited to 300

Shock SuspenStories Volume 1 - Leatherbound - limited to 300

Shock SuspenStories Volume 2 - Leatherbound - limited to 300

Crime SuspenStories Volume 1

Weird Science Volume 3

Two-Fisted Tales Volume 1

Vault of Horror Volume 1

Dark Horse

Barry Smith Archives Volume 1 - Conan

Barry Smith Archives Volume 2 - Conan

Eerie Archives Volume 1

Marvel

Atlas Era Masterworks Strange Tales Volume 1

Marvel Masterworks Avengers Volume 1

Marvel Masterworks Avengers Volume 10

Death of Captain America - Marvel Premiere Edition - The Death of Captain America

Death of Captain America - Marvel Premiere Edition - The Burden of Dreams

Death of Captain America - Marvel Premiere Edition - The Man who Bought America

Misc

Blazing Combat Hardcover

Mad Archives Volume 1

Mad Archives Volume 2

Thanks

Phil

I have a freshly slabbed Mystery in Space 7 CGC 9.2 OW/W at CGC waiting for pick-up next week.

It is tied with another 9.2 as top census.

I'll offer it here on the Boards first.

I recently picked up a 500-book non-superheroes collection. Some great stuff - DC, Gold Key, Dell, Charlton, Atlas, Marvel, and a smattering of Golden Age books. I'll be listing by general category, title or publisher. :)

I finally have a batch of those war books ready to go. There will be around 60 issues or so of Star Spangled War Stories. I am planning on starting this thread tommarrow evening between 5:00 and 6:00 Central. That's as close as I can get it.

DR.X

Edited by DR.X

Hey, anyone here like Batman? :shy: I'm going to offer up a huge stack of Bat-books tonight -- SA-to-CA Batmans, Detectives and one-shots/minis/etc, with some keys, Joker appearances, Adams covers and more sprinkled in. A lot of great reads on the cheap. Should kick off tonight in the Mixed Ages forum (yikes) around 9-9:30 or so. Hope to see some of you there!

I have a freshly slabbed Mystery in Space 7 CGC 9.2 OW/W at CGC waiting for pick-up next week.

It is tied with another 9.2 as top census.

I'll offer it here on the Boards first.

This book is now on my office desk. As soon as I can scan it, I will post it for sale.

I am going to try :wishluck: and run a thread tonight between 5 and 6 Central.

These are all Dell's and books that have never been listed in previous threads. All new stuff. Bug's Bunny, Scrooge, Tweety & Sylvester, Animal Comics, Porky Pig, etc.

DR.X

MASSIVE SLAB SALE! Hundreds of slabs will be put up for sale. Marvel, DC and Independents all listed starting tomorrow. Be there or be square! :baiting:

Except no ASM slabs, right? :slapfight:

Correct. (thumbs u