• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

:gossip: There's an F_T sales thread coming to a message board near you soon.

With 25,000 items?

Nah, a whole load of SA Bats and Tecs with some GA thrown in, too. A few beat-but-complete semi-key Marvels and a few high-grade Bronze. (thumbs u

:o:popcorn:

I will offer on the Boards this week or next an original, authentic, not-an-eBay-reprint-or-fake-as-sold-by-peter*alien-all-the-friggin-time, 6' 1972 Warren Vampirella Jose Gonzalez Door Poster.

This lovely lady has now been photographed & will be ready for posting soon.

:luhv:

I will offer on the Boards this week or next an original, authentic, not-an-eBay-reprint-or-fake-as-sold-by-peter*alien-all-the-friggin-time, 6' 1972 Warren Vampirella Jose Gonzalez Door Poster.

This lovely lady has now been photographed & will be ready for posting soon.

:luhv:

Savvy!

This weekend I'm going to start listing books again.

Up for sale will be my Chew Registry Set, George Romero SS books, Milk & Cheese books, Copper to modern Batman books, Bronze to modern Daredevil books, Captain America, Punisher (2nd series to present), Non-Player #1 1st print, duplicate Walking Dead books, Watchmen, Variants and much much more.

I'm selling off 99% of my books, so there will be deals....

I have lower grade copies of The Incredible Hulk 181 and Amazing Spider-Man 129 that I'm thinking about doing a reverse-auction type listing on this weekend to make up for spending too much money in ciorac's thread :ohnoez:

Rough grades....the ASM is around 3.5-4.0 and the IH is probably a 2.0-2.5, but is missing the MVS.

Need to watch a movie first, but hope to get around to it sometime this evening. I'll probably start a bit on the high end and drop a certain amount each hour or so until they sell.

Finally got myself organised. doh!

The F_T sales thread will start this evening at 6.00pm EST. Mainly DC and mainly Bats and 'Tecs, there's GA, SA and BA, high grade, mid-grade and low grade.

There are also some Marvels, including some semi-keys in beat but complete condition. (thumbs u

I'll be listing a couple short boxes of mostly Archie related titles, but also a few Millie related items beginning on the 4th for everyone to ignore at their leisure lol

About 200 low and mid-grade books - good readers or gap-fillers.

Selling two of my prized OA pieces, Blitzkrieg #5 cover and Our Fighting Forces #28 page by Russ Heath. (I'm buying a Action Comics #2....finally! and the only reason why I'm selling these)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4912019#Post4912019

Edited by Paratrooper

Just starting to get grades back on a couple small collections I had bought. These will be up for sale as they come back. Both invoices were graded today (7/12) so should have the books in hand end of this week or beginning of next.

ALL BOOKS ARE PRICED AT ALOT LOWER THEN GPA!

Many early FF, Daredevils and Spidey issues mid/high grade stuff so if your looking for something don't be afraid to ask. Many of them are VERY glossy and rich in color.

Thanks,

Steve

Amazing Spider-man #121 9.2 ow/w $325

Fantastic Four #12 6.0 c/ow $725

Amazing Spider-man #7 7.0 c/ow $425

Amazing Spider-man #12 7.5 $400

Amazing Spider-man Annual #2 9.0 c/ow $315

Daredevil #3 9.2 c/ow $625

Daredevil #4 9.0 c/ow $425

I just bought a 500 or so book collection of golden age comics...mostly gga and some really cool books (missing gerber covers, etc)...

unfortunately, I had to send the books to sd already in order for them to reach the con by next week, but if anyone wants a preview list, shoot me a PM and after sd, I will start a sales thread!

Just got word on this book from CGC :banana:

Tales of Suspense #52 CGC 9.4 White Pages

I will be offering it here first, once it is in hand. As many of you may know, there have been very few recorded sales of this book in 9.4 and NONE with White Pages. In fact GPA shows that the only post 2008 / 9.4 sales have been of the same COW copy.

PM me if you have any interest or further questions.

David

I know you're supposed to announce the posting of books in this thread BEFORE you actually list them, but I just started a thread in the Golden/Silver/Bronze Age section with some nice Marvel keys listed (Avengers #1 & #4, Daredevil #1, Hulk #6 and #181, etc.). (thumbs u

I'll be listing large parts of my Batman collection over the coming months. I'm in a position where I have to sell so the better books will go on here. Drek will go on eBay.

I'll be listing large parts of my Batman collection over the coming months. I'm in a position where I have to sell so the better books will go on here. Drek will go on eBay.

Sorry to hear that man. :sorry:

Sorry to hear that man. :sorry:

Thanks Mike. happens though eh? :cry: