• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,927 posts in this topic

I just picked up a batch of bronze slabs.

mostly Conan 9.8 so if you need 31, 35, 43, 46, etc....

also a Conan 1 9.6 and few other books.

I will list them on Saturday thru Sunday.

This week I will be offering my Batman collection. It is almost 100% pedigrees in CGC 9.0 or better. I will NOT list teasers or highlights. I will scan in all the books, and list as a lot. I am only offering it here because, I honestly do like the people here. I will not be very keen to cut price or negotiate much.

This is the beginning of my big push for a downpayment for my families first home. I am sad as hell to sell this run, but looking forward to not paying rent anymore.

If they sell, I have other stuff slated to go.

This week I will be offering my Batman collection. It is almost 100% pedigrees in CGC 9.0 or better. I will NOT list teasers or highlights. I will scan in all the books, and list as a lot. I am only offering it here because, I honestly do like the people here. I will not be very keen to cut price or negotiate much.

This is the beginning of my big push for a downpayment for my families first home. I am sad as hell to sell this run, but looking forward to not paying rent anymore.

If they sell, I have other stuff slated to go.

:o

I have near complete runs of:

ASM from #13 to #202 + Annuals SOLD

Iron Man from #1 to #132 SOLD

Marvel Team Up from #1 to #90

I am grading them now and would like to sell these in 3 complete lots.

Great for dealer back stock or for someone who has time to piece them out.

I guess someone could buy them to read also....

S7300004-10.jpg

S7300003-16.jpg

S7300009.jpg

Edited by faster friends

I'll probably be starting another big sales thread sometime tomorrow. I just made a big book purchase and would like to offset most of that cost with sales of other books. It will mostly be raw stuff but I'll be offering some books I didn't think I'd sell right now.

There will be a few slabs but not too many. I will be starting another big sale in a couple of weeks as soon as a bunch of slabs (almost 100) start coming back from CGC.

I'll probably be starting another big sales thread sometime tomorrow. I just made a big book purchase and would like to offset most of that cost with sales of other books. It will mostly be raw stuff but I'll be offering some books I didn't think I'd sell right now.

There will be a few slabs but not too many. I will be starting another big sale in a couple of weeks as soon as a bunch of slabs (almost 100) start coming back from CGC.

:popcorn:

I am hoping to start a thread Monday night at 6:00 Central if nothing gets in the way. I am going to start selling some of the stuff I hauled in last week. I will be starting with some early Supermans, Bat-Man's, Action, and a mix of other stuff. About thirty books to start. These are all low grade copies but all of them are complete. Good stuff for those of us who cant afford nose-bleed books. lol

DR.X

To all the Pervs and Prudes, from one extreme to the other - I finaly got a scanner and will be listing some midgrade 1970's Playboys and midgrade late 50's Dells (Disney and Cartoon titles) maybe some other junk as well

For all you guys who live out here in Orange County/So. Calif. I am having a Garage Sale at my home on April 30th,and will have about 8 short boxes of comics for sale at .25 cents per comic.They are all complete runs too! All Moderns but what the hell for .25 cents how can you loose.I will also have Hot Dogs on the grill and Sodas too!

Just PM me if your interested,and I'll give you my address. (thumbs u

:popcorn:

I changed my mind and just added a bunch of nice slabs including some Signature Series and Double Covers to my sale and I'll be adding more too. I'll also start another slab sale once more books start arriving from CGC next week.

I picked up about 150 low/midgrade Silver Age Marvel and DCs this weekend and will be having a sale starting probably sometime this week to sell off what I'm not keeping. I'm in the process of scanning now and trying to think up of a different/interesting way to list...though I may just list as before, I haven't decided yet.

Anyhow...for those of you who have perused my SABA threads before, it's the same kind of stuff. Nothing high grade, but some fun stuff just the same for those of you who collect on the lower end of the spectrum.

Havent posted a sales thread in quite some time, so I figure I'll give It a go again. There will be anywhere from 150-200 raw books; a nice mix of mid-grade Silver and high grade Bronze, with discounts up to 50% off of OSPG. I'll be pretty busy scanning for the next few days, so I'll start the thread Friday night at 9pm CST. Look for the thread in the GA/SA/BA sales section. Hope to see you there. (thumbs u

Brad. :headbang: