• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,926 posts in this topic

Havent posted a sales thread in quite some time, so I figure I'll give It a go again. There will be anywhere from 150-200 raw books; a nice mix of mid-grade Silver and high grade Bronze, with discounts up to 50% off of OSPG. I'll be pretty busy scanning for the next few days, so I'll start the thread Friday night at 9pm CST. Look for the thread in the GA/SA/BA sales section. Hope to see you there. (thumbs u

Brad. :headbang:

:popcorn:

:news:

I am hopefull going to have another sales thread starting Wednesday evening at 6 Central start time.

Continuing the sales of that big collection I got a few weeks back. Dells will be coming soon. Relax Scrooge.

I have about 30 - 1940's Captain Marvels. I will also be selling around 20 or so mixed Golden Age titles. Last two threads were complete sell-outs. Keep up the good work. :applause: See you guys on Wed.

DR.X

Edited by DR.X

Just found a box of bronze Ghost Riders in my closet that I'd like to blow out quickly and cheaply including most of the first 30 and the first half dozen Marvel Spotlight issues (including 5) - most in mid-grade, some better some worse.

Coming in the next day or two.

Just got grades on some submissions...will be listing them for sale once I have them in hand, you can always ask for info prior to the listing though as I have sold many books just like that.

Thanks,

Steve

Amazing Spidey 94 9.6 ow/w

Amazing Spidey 125 9.2 white

Amazing Spidey 127 9.6 white

Amazing Spidey 138 9.4 white

Amazing Spidey 139 9.8 ow/w (possibly sold)

Amazing Spidey 168 9.8 white

Avengers 55 8.5 ow/w (sent in for a friend)

The Champions #2 3 9.8's, 2 9.6's, 1 9.4

Dr. Strange #1 9.4 but qualified white pages. Cover and first wrap detached

Flash 214 9.6 ow/w

Giant Size Defenders 1 9.6 white

Marvel Feature #1 (Red Sonja) 9.8 white

X-men 89 9.6 ow/w

X-men 94 9.4 ow/w

A quick announcement:

After a fun first sales thread, and now an abysmal second thread, here's what's coming up...

I'll be cataloging my final 18 short boxes throughout the night, for my final total of 54 full shorts that have to go. After that is complete, I will open one final sales thread and throw only the "good stuff" in there. Stuff I feel is worthy of your attention. However, please feel free to ask away if there is anything in particular you are looking for. Once again, I don't want to break up complete runs to sell anyone one book for a dollar, but I am very open to offers on lots and such. I need to blow these out the door, amass some funds for my "grail," and then send the rest to Lone Star. Hopefully this all works out and I have my spare room back by the end of June.

So look for that! And please buy buy buy! :D

Havent posted a sales thread in quite some time, so I figure I'll give It a go again. There will be anywhere from 150-200 raw books; a nice mix of mid-grade Silver and high grade Bronze, with discounts up to 50% off of OSPG. I'll be pretty busy scanning for the next few days, so I'll start the thread Friday night at 9pm CST. Look for the thread in the GA/SA/BA sales section. Hope to see you there. (thumbs u

Brad. :headbang:

Due to an EXTRA loooong workday :frustrated: , my thread will be pushed back just a bit to a 9:30pm CST start tonight. I appreciate your patience :grin:

I'm about to post a few more ASM to sell. #4 9.2, 32 9.2, 33 9.6, 49 9.0, 57 9.4, 97 9.4, 97 9.6, 100 7.0, 100 9.6, 102 9.2, 103 9.6, 148 9.6, 192 9.8, 300 9.6, and Annuals 8 8.5, and #9 7.5 CGC books. I need to take some pictures of the new ones and to eat lunch. See you soon.

I'm about to post a few more ASM to sell. #4 9.2, 32 9.2, 33 9.6, 49 9.0, 57 9.4, 97 9.4, 97 9.6, 100 7.0, 100 9.6, 102 9.2, 103 9.6, 148 9.6, 192 9.8, 300 9.6, and Annuals 8 8.5, and #9 7.5 CGC books. I need to take some pictures of the new ones and to eat lunch. See you soon.

(shrug)

(shrug)

He was really, really hungry!

:news:

I will be continuing my sales from my recent haul, Wed evening. I will try and get started a little earlier, say around 5:30 Central. I will have around a dozen 1940's Tarzans ( F.C. #161 ), about a dozen mixed Golden-Age books, and a few early Mad's. Every thread so far has been a complete sell-out. :whee:

DR.X

Brace yourselves!

Thursday night April 28 I start the EVERYTHING'S FIVE BUCKS OR FREE! sales thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze, to run evenings and weekends for about a week. All Marvel, All thread! About 600 books to list, I'm going to put up as many as I can and still leave time to get all your lovely cash in my pocket in time for Motor City 2011, lol

Smattering of Silver, lots of nice high grade Bronze, a few magazines to boot.

All will either be five bucks a book or stack, or free with a purchase.

Look for me around 6 PM Thursday night.