• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Hopefully I will be running another thread starting tommarrow night. Around 6 Central as usual if thing's go right. I have around 110 War Books ready to go and may add 20 or so Giant-Size Marvels and the like. Lot's of $1.00 goodies here.

DR.X

RIGHT ON! ok, here is the deal, i am selling out ALL MY ENTIRE CGC collection! yeah i know.. everyone wants to know why and its simple really.. i just lost the Love... i dont know why.. just did.. one day i got up and looked and my stuff and said.. EH... so my loss is your gain and before i go the EBAY route.. i am coming here ....

Keep in tune... starting tonight with a few...

Hi everyone!

I'll be running my first sale thread starting tonight around 8pm Central. I'm moving almost all my raw moderns, focusing on many

complete and partial runs of various Marvel & DC books from the last 10 years with a couple single issues thrown in for good measure.

Superman? Yup. Batman? sure. X-men, Avengers, DD, Cap, Wolverine, Ultimates, Green Lantern, JLA, JSA, etc.? you get the idea.

Lots of great stuff and with Xmas around the corner, possibly some big presents to stack under the tree,

even if they're just for you. ;)

Thanks in advance everyone!

M.E.

ASM's for sale tomorrow. I have a new long scanner finally(to install), and a few extra spare slabs to sell. They should be listed in my For Sale registry below, plus a really nice NM+ ASM 96. Night,

If I can figure out this new scanner software. :frustrated:

Edited by Peter Loves Gwen

If I get home from work early enough this evening, I'll be listing a complete set of SA Fantastic Four, #22 - 43, at a discounted lot price. Many of them are readers, but there are few nicer books sprinkled in as well.

Oh well...so much for that plan!

Ran out of time tonight, but everything is scanned and ready to go, so I'll get them listed on Weds evening, 11/16, @ 8:00 or so East Coast time...

Edited by mikeyriffhard

I'll be listing a short box of (Non-Marbelized cover) Marvel Masterworks in the next couple days. I've decided to chase a complete run of the marble covers, so won't have any place for these ones.

All are NM, so great books!

Golden Age Marvel Comics Vol 2 (5-8)

SA Captain Marvel Vol 1

SA Sub Mariner Vol 2

Fantastic Four Vol 10

X-Men Vol 5

Journey Into Mystery 83-100 (Comicraft cover)

SA Daredevil Vol 1 (Comicraft cover)

SA Daredevil Vol 2 (Comicraft cover)

Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 (Comicraft cover)

SA Tales To Astonish Vol 1 (1-10)

SA Tales of Suspense Vol 1 (1-10)

Loads of books ready for sale tonight. I love days off work!

Some slabs, some junky raw and I dug a little depper for some very nice raw for a change.

Starting around 7 central...maybe earlier since I have so many books to go thru.

Later!

Edited by cd4ever

I will be listing a collection of 50 or so nice statues and busts probably starting Sunday night. There is an amazing Wolverine life size bust, a few Hellboy characters, a few different Spiderman, lots of Batman, lots of Star Wars, and many others.

I will be offering a 10% discount for anyone paying with check or money order.

Picked up a collection of about 4-5k books...not alot of nice stuff but will be listing Green Lantern 1-60 (almost every issue except for ones to send out to CGC). Mostly low to mid grades....just starting to go through so hopefully later on this morning. Books will be offered at about 20% of guide in condition for the lower grade books and 30% off guide for mid grade stuff.

PM's welcome now though (thumbs u

Steve

Edited by rube11

Once again...real life intervened. I will be selling these early FFs this coming weekend. Sorry!

Coming up for sale later this week (probably Tues. or Weds.): various early Silver Age issues of FANTASTIC FOUR, including:

#1 - 5; 7 - 21; and various issues from #22 - 43.

Most are lower grade, but there will be a few nicer copies mixed in as well.

Stay tuned! :grin:

-Mikey

Edited by mikeyriffhard

Tonight I will be posting original TMNT art and production art in the Original Art Marketplace, and for those who are not familiar where that is I will post a link in the Copper/Modern Marketplace as well. :P

:news:

Hopefully I will be starting up another sales thread tonight! This thread will be all Marvels, including early F.F.s, Daredevils, Avengers, and some Giant-Size Marvels. Probably around 200 books. These are all low-grade issues for those on a budget. I will try and get started around 6 Central as usual.

DR.X

Hey, everyone. Christmas is around the corner and I am broke. Good news for you. Also I'm sick of spending all my money on nothing but comics, so I'm going tto be cutting my collection down to a few titles I really wanna collect. I'm hoping I'll be able to list quite a few books on here over the next week.

Ages of these book will mostly be in the silver and bronze age with a handful of golden age.

It pretty much breaks down to about 45% silver, 45% bronze and 10% golden age

There will be books from all different publishers. ( D.C., Marvel, Dell, Gold Key, Carlton) with titles such as Avengers, X-men, daredevil, fantastic four, superman, superboy, Batman, detective and genres such as horror, western, sci fi, romance, and much much more.

Prices for these books will hopefully be anywhere from 20%- 50% off guide.

Grades of these books will be from NM/M+ all the way down PR-

I'll be getting up early tomorrow morning to start taking pics of these books and grading and pricing them for you guys. Hopefully I'll have about the first 20-30 books being listed at noon (pacific time) tomorrow (12/04/11).

Hope to see all you guys out here tomorrow afternoon.

Lets actually get this ball rolling right now. I'm gonna post a few books as a preview for what's to come for you late nighters.

Edited by excelsior1986