• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

Just a word to the wise...

F_T will be starting his biggest thread since the halcyon days of the Mildenhall OO later this week. 400 books, slabbed, raw, SA & BA, Marvel & DC, high grade and stupidly high grade.

We're going to be finishing the year with a BANG! :D

Like so many other end of the year sales will it be completely devoid of hulks (and TTA) ?

F_T will be starting his biggest thread since the halcyon days of the Mildenhall OO later this week. 400 books, slabbed, raw, SA & BA, Marvel & DC, high grade and stupidly high grade.

Like so many other end of the year sales will it be completely devoid of hulks (and TTA) ?

Not at all.

We'll have Hulks and TTAs. :D

Not at all.

We'll have Hulks and TTAs. :D

:banana:

I'll never ever get any money together for the London Con , if you start a sales thread now .

doh!

I'll never ever get any money together for the London Con , if you start a sales thread now .

doh!

What, even after that rollover win? :baiting:

doh!

And that's not even taking into account the 30% off sale on the site. :whistle:

Kramerica Industries Update - Gold/Silver/Bronze thread

My current thread in the Gold/Silver/Bronze forum is starting to crossover between multiple companies and genres. Besides updates in the thread I thought posting an update here of what I have coming up in the next 48 hours or so might be helpful. Let me know if this is a bad idea. I don't want to be spamming anyone - just want to bring a little order to the every day Chaos around us..

12/20-12/21: Added some nice Werewolf By Nights including some 9.6 & 9.8 slabs, Sub-Mariner 9.8 white, Captain America #167 9.8 white, New Mutants #98 9.6 white, early Star Treks and other Gold Keys, Thunder Agents, Four Color Disneys, a few ASM's, a Jumbo Comics and a NM- Lost in Space.

Edited by Kramerica

Kramerica Industries Update - Gold/Silver/Bronze thread

I added a gaggle of Tales of the Unexpected books last night - all at least 50% off guide. Buy a bunch and I'll make you a deal. Tonight I plan on listing Tales to Astonish, Tales of Suspense and Superboy. :news:All this AND it's Happy Hour All Day!

:news: All raw books are 20%!

:news: All slabs are 10%!

:news: Free shipping for all orders over $100 to the US and Canada!

:news: 1/2 Price shipping to my peeps overseas! [/b]

I just updated the thread too. No need to wade through the entire thread to see what's left. Just go here:

Dec 22 Update - Pages 1-18

And a link to the thread itself:

Kramerica's Holiday Extravaganza - A Festivus Miracle!

Edited by Kramerica

Added a bunch of TOS's & TTA's today. Going to be adding some GA Daredevils next along with a few Crime Does Not Pay. Then I have some random GA stuff - not Timely and no pre-Code Horror though. Perhaps you can call it GA Drek if there is such a thing.

After that I might add some BA Horror books - DC & Marvels and mostly mid-grade and SUPER cheap!

Taking example from some boardies in clearing out some stuff at the end of the year. Short box or so of extras going for sale this weekend for CHEAP. You may find something to fill those gaps in your own collection (both DC and Marvel). Can't wait for the new year and a more focused collection. Freebies with every order, of coarse. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! (thumbs u

Taking example from some boardies in clearing out some stuff at the end of the year. Short box or so of extras going for sale this weekend for CHEAP. You may find something to fill those gaps in your own collection (both DC and Marvel). Can't wait for the new year and a more focused collection. Freebies with every order, of coarse. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! (thumbs u

I like cheap and I like freebies :)

Just a note that I just finished putting up about 20 pages of $1 books in the Clooneython thread over in mixed. Lots of good stuff from the last 3 to 4 years. Check it out please :)

Just posted a recap of the first 50 pages of hardbacks here...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5326937#Post5326937

Please stop by and browse a little if you have nothing else to do but wait to leave for the in-laws house :) Remember shipping in the USA stays the same no matter how much you buy.

IMG_0771-1-2-1.gif