• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

I'm selling a ton of GA/SA war books on ebay. Please check them out!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/paratrooper54/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Just listed a ton more! Only have 139 bids, need more!

You have some great stuff! There are a number I'll be keeping my eye on.

thanks! and once I find my National Comics #18 I'll post that too

http://www.ebay.com/sch/paratrooper54/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Many auctions ending in 2-3 hours, tons of deals to be had!

Many auctions ending in 2-3 hours, tons of deals to be had!

Ok, posting some of my favorites. Need all the bid support I can get with the auctions I chose not to do Buy It Now.

Having a war book sale tonight. Lots of books and it'll be unlikely that I get through all of these in a single night.

Please stop by to say :hi:

Thanks all!

Andy

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5493183#Post5493183

Just finishing up the scanning for the 2nd of 4 installments of 4500 Modern Marvel books. The first one went quickly and I expect this one to go the same way. I hope to start listing mid-week - (next weekend at the latest, depending on how the scanning goes and my Dad's birthday plans).

Sorry for the delay on this one - had some personal things come up and was delayed. I have completed scanning, however, and have actually begun scanning into the next batch, so this one may have a few more books than the last sale.

This upcoming sale will include at least the following modern runs/titles:

Iron Man, Magneto, Marvel, Mighty Avengers, Mutant X, Namor, New Avengers, New Excalibur, New Mutants, New Warriors, New X-Men, Official Handbook Marvel Universe, Onslaught, Peter Parker, Power Pack, Runaways, Sabretooth, Secret Invasion, Secret War, She-Hulk, Silver Surfer, 1602, Spectacular Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Squadron Supreme, Supreme Power, Thor, Uncanny X-Men.

I may also get into these during this round, depending on how things go.

Uncanny X-Men, Venom, Warlock, Weapon X, Web of Spider-Man, What-If, Wolverine, World War Hulk.

The last round of this dollar-book sale (which I hope to get to by the beginning of April or so, will include the following titles:

What-If, Wolverine, World War Hulk, X-Factor, X-Force, X-Man, X-Men, X-Men Adventures - Young X-Men, Ultimate Marvel Titles, DC, Independents, Trade Paperbacks.

Finally, I will have a listing for any non-dollar books from this collection at competitive pricing. Some good modern stuff in this lot (probably will be 300-400 books, I think).

Just picked up a small lot of SA ASM Old label slabs. They should be here mid-week. Once I get and scan them, Ill throw them up in the FS Thread.

Amazing Spidermans:

26 7.0

42 9.0

43 9.2

45 9.4

47 9.0

55 9.0 cgc sticker on top peeled off

58 9.2

59 9.0

I also will be offering an Avengers #1 - CGC 7.0 that should be back from CGC Monday :wishluck:

Edited by Spider-Dan

A few Hi Grade SA books are on thier way back from CGC, and should be in hand and posted early next week :wishluck:

Amazing Spiderman #6 - 9.0

Amazing Spiderman #10 - 9.2

Amazing Spiderman #13 - 9.2

Tales of Suspense #39 - 8.0

(thumbs u

A few Hi Grade SA books are on thier way back from CGC, and should be in hand and posted early next week :wishluck:

Amazing Spiderman #6 - 9.0

Amazing Spiderman #10 - 9.2

Amazing Spiderman #13 - 9.2

Tales of Suspense #39 - 8.0

(thumbs u

:o(worship)

:news:

In about one hour I will be firing up a thread with a new collection I just picked up. Lot's of nice .10 & .12 cent Superboy's, some Action's, Adventure, a few Showcases with the first Spectre. Also Teen Titans #1 and up. A little over a hundred books most l priced under half guide. Stay tuned.

Edited by DR.X