• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

Hey peeps.

Going to be selling various books and Smallville DVD sets in the Mixed Thread hopefully tomorrow night. DCs, Marvels, and maybe some more Indies. Will be trying to keep the thread short and quick. (thumbs u

Got my books back from CGC yesterady. Scanned and ready for a selling thread. Mostly FF but there will be a few others late SA/Early BA (15 centers).

Will start it soon with the 8.5s. :sumo:

My CGC order just passed in the "Graded" stage, and anything that hasn't been claimed already through PM will be up for sale. Here's a glimpse of the list and grades that'll be available. Might be a few more depending on PM responses from board members who have shown interest in certain ones. I'll keep those which have had interest through PM off the list for now until I hear back from the interested parties.

Action Comics #1 regular cover - 9.8

Action Comics #1 Jim Lee cover - one 9.8 and one 9.6

Adventures of Superman #500, Collector's Edition (x2) - 9.4

Incredible Hulk, 2011 - 9.8

Justice League #2, New 52, regular cover (x2) - 9.8

Sensational Spider-Man #0 - 9.8

Sensational Spider-Man #1 variant cover - 9.4

Spider-Man Maximum Clonage #1 - 9.8

Superman #1, New 52, regular cover - 9.6

X-Men #25 Gold Edition - 9.8 SOLD

As soon as these are in hand, I'll get photos up in a sales thread in the Coppper/Modern forum. Until then, feel free to PM me if there's something on the list above that you're interested in and see if we can work something out before the sale goes live.

:whee:

Edited by Benjamin Grimm

Once I have my last book in I'll be running a Raw & CGC slabbed Star Wars (Marvel) sales thread with my collection of SW books.

Collection includes a 9.4 #1 and #108 as well as some CGCed 9.8s and some raw 9.6/9.8 books

I should have about 40 precode and SA Horror and Sci Fi books up tonight, around 8:00 PM EST.

Included will be most of the Sensation books that were published after the Wonder Woman issues (the horror/mystery ones), the last of my Tales of the Unexpected books, Atlas comics and some other various surprises. Listing will be alphabetical, or as close as I can get;)

New collection of high grade material:

nice runs of 80s/90s titles

jim lee/silvestri xmen

new mutants liefeld issues

Excalibur

Green Arrow

Great run of Savage Sword of Conan mags in fantastic shape

Thor

Conan

Akira

TMNT early issues

Grendel

Shadow

Cry for Dawn

Watchmen

graphic novels and some trades as well....

Some large runs of independent drek for anyone interested.....

Prices will be low and the deals will be great.

Stay tuned.....

Copper junk coming up!

Bolland SS

Wonder Woman 96 CGC-SS 9.8 WP signed by Brian Bolland

Wonder Woman 99 CGC-SS 9.8 WP signed by Brian Bolland

Judge Dredd #8 CGC-SS 9.6 WP signed by Brian Bolland

Sandman - Gaiman

Sandman #2 CGC 9.6 WP Neil Gaiman

Sandman #6 CGC 9.6 WP Neil Gaiman

Sandman #11 CGC 9.6 WP Neil Gaiman

Flash

Flash (1990 series) #71 CGC 9.6

Flash (1990 series) #79 CGC 9.6

Flash (1990 series) #84 CGC 9.6

Flash (1990 series) #86 CGC 9.6

Flash (1990 series) #87 CGC 9.6

Flash (1990 series) #97 CGC 9.6

Marvel Fanfare 13 CGC 9.8 WP Arthur Adanms cover

ZombieWorld: Eat Your Heart Out #nn CGC 9.8 WP Kelly Jones cover

Dark Horse Comics #7 CGC 9.6 WP Star Wars

Alien Worlds #6 CGC 9.6 WP Frank Brunner cover

Poison Elves (Mulehide) #11 CGC 9.6 WP

Poison Elves (Mulehide) #19 CGC 9.8 WP

Poison Elves (Mulehide) #20 CGC 9.8 WP

Saga ot the Swamp Thing #18 CGC 9.6 WP

House of Secrets 152 CGC 9.0 WP

If anyone hasn't heard, my house has been forclosed so it's time for me to downgrade severely. I just have to much stuff to be hauling around with me so I'm gonna be letting it go for cheap. I just don't have the room for all of my books anymore since my new room will be significantly smaller than the one I have right now and I'll also be needing the money to help put a down payment on our new house.

Most of what will be for sale is moderns and graphic novels/ TPBs. I also have a handful of silver/bronze age doubles and under copies.

I'll probably get it going either tonight or tomorrow in the mixed forum.

Hope to see you there!

I will be having a pre-road-trip sale tomorrow (Friday) evening, starting around 7 central.

More Marvel than DC and more silver than I typically list. Nothing super HG, just the usual.

Until then...... :headbang:

I will be having a pre-road-trip sale tomorrow (Friday) evening, starting around 7 central.

More Marvel than DC and more silver than I typically list. Nothing super HG, just the usual.

hmmm....hit the gym tomorrow or get my workout hitting refresh 16,000 times on your sales thread. Decisions.

hmmm....hit the gym tomorrow or get my workout hitting refresh 16,000 times on your sales thread. Decisions.

Maybe do a lot of flexing while hitting refresh (shrug)

Just finishing up the scanning for the 2nd of 4 installments of 4500 Modern Marvel books. The first one went quickly and I expect this one to go the same way. I hope to start listing mid-week - (next weekend at the latest, depending on how the scanning goes and my Dad's birthday plans).