• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

On 2/10/2024 at 10:01 AM, Readcomix said:

Winter doldrums gotcha down? Con season still out in the distance, the annual Dale Roberts barroom brawl has faded into memory….Catrick has completed his latest cornucopia, Kramerica is winding down his masterpiece of a thread over the next few days….whatever shall we do????

Do not despair…for if you are patient….when least you expect it…..You Might Find It!  :devil:

:popcorn:

Monday, Feb 19th, I'll be posting up a massive raw Bronze Age High Grade Marvel thread of my personal collection (100-200 books) with tons of horror (All the BA reprint titles) and horror-related titles like Ghost Rider, Son of Satan along with Red Sonja, Conan, Warlock, Strange Tales, and some minor keys in mid-grade (Ghost Rider 1, Strange Tales 169, Conan 1, Luke Cage).

It'll be random chaos, not in any order - hoping to start around 1-2PM MST. :headbang:

On 2/16/2024 at 12:08 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Monday, Feb 19th, I'll be posting up a massive raw Bronze Age High Grade Marvel thread of my personal collection (100-200 books) with tons of horror (All the BA reprint titles) and horror-related titles like Ghost Rider, Son of Satan along with Red Sonja, Conan, Warlock, Strange Tales, and some minor keys in mid-grade (Ghost Rider 1, Strange Tales 169, Conan 1, Luke Cage).

It'll be random chaos, not in any order - hoping to start around 1-2PM MST. :headbang:

8g0irg.jpg

On 3/1/2024 at 7:45 PM, Azkaban said:

okay guys as long as nothing slips or breaks should be back at it tomorrow night over in Mixed in Jim's Collection  :gossip: will try to post a few pics of what will be coming up once I get some scanned

@BuscemasAvengers @crassus @Mr Sneeze @Toz @Comics4All @smithdatura @Kree8ev1 @Batarag @habsfan1 @PreHero @echu @bentbryan @Pitboss @Djohnson321 @hatrik777 @lizards2 @SkOw @skypinkblu @steveinthecity @wormboy @JollyComics @comicsyte95 @sassemble @BorderlineHoarder @fastballspecial @SpudsOnAHalfShell @musicmeta @aleiggi13 @comicguy77002 @50 Fiddy @crimson dynamo @TrayKnight @Weaponddd @Jginsberg79 @Skylath @Knightkk @whine49er1 @mbatko_8 @Stinkowhiff @kairos70 @lonetree @p-kay14 @LazoFoundation @RedGiant @JazzMan @aardvark88 @pabstbluerobot @cosmic_surfer @podochigae @speedcake @damJadler @The Comic Source @WoWitHurts @Ant-Man @ElrodAllWrong @realitytrip @bb8 @FlyingDonut @electricprune @laurente @loboagain @Gsims718 @Morganmi @JV73 @bubbagump @wohde99 @ImageMask @Cephusdog @stippy52 @JRBaxter @Muno42 @Jeffro. @Unstoppablejayd @Comicshows @wombat @Stevemmg @Funnybooks @BoogieWoogie @djpinkpanther67 @dhgladiator @Chaz G. @dza510 @bikesnbuses @AJLewandoski @EmilC @Randall Dowling @CDaBruce @DocSaum @davet75 @Gruson @habsfan1 @Hongalez  @universal soldier @scrape1 @Arcade @bobpfef @Susanville @bjk26 @pacino408 @SargenticusV @zoso99 @surfcitycomics @Haupia @jimjum12 @Gman65NJ @nebyort @Mmanick @gunsmokin @onlyweaknesskryptonite @chevalmeow @AmazingComics413 @Ryanmassacre @Dale Roberts @Chalwa @Miket123 @pmWolf @freefall2all @MattTheDuck @HighRadArt @Mr. Lodge @TTony @MR. Pontoon @Amazing Spidey @gibsguysap @KCOComics @Bob Sacamano @Uatu @followtheleader @rube11 @Macedoniagreece @Designer Toast @Cman429 @Loug2 @Shark @srezvan @TomHamilton @jayhawker @Ryan. @mstrange @ernster @Razorback @Electron @rdp collectibles @jimhopkins82 @alecholland @Perpendiculous @Sandflea @Kramerica @MattTheDuck @ Pontoon @Raze @HighStakesComics @DavidTheDavid @Black Bat @Jesse-Lee @pabstbluerobot@D84 @DJDemarco @ironman4000 @whomerjay @Oceanmills @Comical Situations

While you can scan through your eyes....

tenor-4.gif.c346e04913f44221da56bfb48a22a4db.gif

I am hoping to start a sales thread selling various bronze age horror as well as Wonder Woman and a FF 72. These will include Neal Adams, Wrightson and Aparo. Also some Peanuts and perhaps more!!

Screenshot2024-03-03103949.thumb.png.9f1b32a956ef55cda04a3a6bd8b20372.png

I have re-opened an old CGC slab sales thread with changes and new additions.  This is the last sales thread I will run, as I will be leaving the forums for good.  It is up and running, and will stay that way for a little while.  Take a look at your leisure!!! :)

A quick glance above tells you we have some awesome, high-quality books on offer on the boards currently….

I’m having none o’ that! :sumo:

I’m heading over to Mixed right now to open up a thread I can only call Amateur Night at the Company Picnic — lots of books/TPB’s, assorted high weirdness, whatever I decide to throw in the mix. But bring your reading glasses, this ain’t fer no highfalutin old-time BSD funnybooks, this is reading material.

More Signature Series, Sketch Covers & Art from the Collection of seanfingh being posted tonight at 8pm EST in the Mixed Forum!!

Edited by GACollectibles

Tomorrow morning, around 11 AM (EST) I'll be posting a few new slabs, including a Timely. I'll also be posting a few that were in a prior sale, at lower prices.

No cookies, this time, but there will be a bag of Cadbury mini milk chocolate eggs to the first person who makes a purchase;)

On 3/29/2024 at 6:32 PM, skypinkblu said:

but there will be a bag of Cadbury mini milk chocolate eggs

How big is the bag? :691460725_armsraised: