• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: Too much personal information
1 1

160 posts in this topic

Mutant Keys, I miss Danny.

I don't think Danny could handle the going rate for CGC 9.8 Uncanny X-Men since he was spending so much for the 1st copies to market. But he did seem like a good guy.

lol

Danny is doing great. He was just a kid when he was here, posting all the time, and buying those books.

Since he moved on from here he's gotten married and is finishing up a degree in finance. His life is a successfully blossoming flower that has grown up and away from this vat of fertilizer. lol

And he made a princely sum when he sold his Copper run, so that post was pretty much compostable_fertilizer all the way around.

It's not a complete week without Sean saying at least one of my meant to be funny post are crapola.

If you were actually funny, it wouldn't happen.

I don't think Danny could handle the going rate for CGC 9.8 Uncanny X-Men since he was spending so much for the 1st copies to market. But he did seem like a good guy.

lol

Danny is doing great. He was just a kid when he was here, posting all the time, and buying those books.

Since he moved on from here he's gotten married and is finishing up a degree in finance. His life is a successfully blossoming flower that has grown up and away from this vat of fertilizer. lol

And he made a princely sum when he sold his Copper run, so that post was pretty much compostable_fertilizer all the way around.

It's not a complete week without Sean saying at least one of my meant to be funny post are crapola.

Bloviator.... :baiting:

lol

Unfunny Cool?

That would be a contest for the ages - Who is unfunnier - 1CoolEngineer or Unfunny Ryan?

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Internet%20Fight_zps25zeabop.jpg

I'd match up the number of times I've gotten a lol to Seanfingh any day. Of course all it takes is one to beat him - Mr. Sour Puss.

Edited by 1Cool

That would be a contest for the ages - Who is unfunnier - 1CoolEngineer or Unfunny Ryan?

I don't know unfunny Ryan - is he funny?

I'd match up the number of times I've gotten a lol or a laughing icon to Seanfingh any day. Of course all it takes is one to beat him - Mr. Sour Puss.

That's not fair, he used to be a nice guy and regular contributor.

I'd match up the number of times I've gotten a lol or a laughing icon to Seanfingh any day. Of course all it takes is one to beat him - Mr. Sour Puss.

What happened?

What happened?

I don't know, I was being silly. I actually wish he would contribute more, I miss it.

... Two caveats. First, what you say is here practically forever between CGC's server retention and Google's cache. It may never go away. Second, you don't know everyone reading your post. ...

This.

A high percentage of people are decent and have relative empathy, but those numbers skew worse on the web. Even in "structured" places like this board you never know who lurks here. And even the best people can be drawn into bad behavior.

The internet is forever and all it takes is one turn of luck and your name can be trashed. Keep your personal information and any links to finding it to yourself.

Edited by GM8

Let me offer the following preface: I've only been here a few months and already feel a real sense of community. I can't wait to meet several of the people I've chatted with here in person.

How does it feel now, 9-1/2 years down the road?

:shy:

Apparently funnier than you.

Not really difficult to achieve that.

The numbers don't lie.

Also, I think I know where that one vote came from...

unfunny_zpswisxvqlk.jpg

Let me offer the following preface: I've only been here a few months and already feel a real sense of community. I can't wait to meet several of the people I've chatted with here in person.

How does it feel now, 9-1/2 years down the road?

:shy:

Like a life wasted. I'm just glad Heatmiser doesn't post any more than he does.

The numbers don't lie.

unfunny_zpswisxvqlk.jpg

Everyone is a critic.

The numbers don't lie.

unfunny_zpswisxvqlk.jpg

Everyone is a critic.

Such a large sample size too, 10 whole votes lol

The numbers don't lie.

unfunny_zpswisxvqlk.jpg

Everyone is a critic.

No biggie - I've been called a lot worse then unfunny. I'm sure most of us have.

The numbers don't lie.

unfunny_zpswisxvqlk.jpg

Everyone is a critic.

No biggie - I've been called a lot worse then unfunny. I'm sure most of us have.

I have on here in the last 24 hours lol