• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS IS MY FINAL POST......

49 posts in this topic

- that book DOES seem devoid of any defects - gotta give it a 10.0

- it's also the smallest comic that CGC has graded to date ... how much extra for the microscope to actually see it?

- something tells me that with the right wording and presentation, this would in fact sell on eBay for at least $100. (Probably to a scam artist.)

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the significance of the empty slab?

Did Beyonder get shafted on a deal, where the seller sent an empty slab, or one that had been opened and a POS book inserted? Did he get his place broken into and his CGC comics stolen? Did he receive bad news in his last CGC sub?

Did Beyonder get shafted on a deal, where the seller sent an empty slab, or one that had been opened and a POS book inserted? Did he get his place broken into and his CGC comics stolen? Did he receive bad news in his last CGC sub?

news.gif

Maybe the fact that he posted a scan of an empty slab is his way of saying "HOLY [!@#%^&^]! PEOPLE CAN GET EMPTY SLABS?!?!?!?!"

And now his faith in the third-party grading industry has been rocked and he is gone forever. I blame you all. I hate you guys. tonofbricks.gif

news.gif

Maybe the fact that he posted a scan of an empty slab is his way of saying "HOLY [!@#%^&^]! PEOPLE CAN GET EMPTY SLABS?!?!?!?!"

And now his faith in the third-party grading industry has been rocked and he is gone forever. I blame you all. I hate you guys. tonofbricks.gif

I think the message is "I buy NM comics, not labels" sumo.gif

Has anyone "played with their pixels" to see if there is CT? stooges.gif