• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd String DC Sci-Fi
1 1

1,249 posts in this topic

Hepcat,

Beautiful copies of early issues. :applause: Do you have the entire run of Rip Hunter books?

No. I only started to peck away at the Rip Hunter title in the last ten years since it wasn't as high a priority as even the Sea Devils, Metal Men or the Challengers of the Unknown for me let alone the DC superhero titles. I still need about ten issues including the first four, plus all the Showcase appearances.

:(

Hepcat,

Beautiful copies of early issues. :applause: Do you have the entire run of Rip Hunter books?

No. I only started to peck away at the Rip Hunter title in the last ten years since it wasn't as high a priority as even the Sea Devils, Metal Men or the Challengers of the Unknown for me let alone the DC superhero titles. I still need about ten issues including the first four, plus all the Showcase appearances.

Hepcat,

I hear you, I have also been pecking away at numerous titles, and am not close to a full run on even smaller series like Rip Hunter or the Atom. :o

I just checked my collection and found I have 13 Rip Hunter issues, 14 if I count Showcase #25.

RIPH_13.jpg

I hear you, I have also been pecking away at numerous titles, and am not close to a full run on even smaller series like Rip Hunter or the Atom. :o

I just checked my collection and found I have 13 Rip Hunter issues, 14 if I count Showcase #25.

RIPH_13.jpg

That's one of the ones I don't have.

What a shame. That's such bright colors on that copy.

The pre-code model for JLA #10. The cover inks and pages are really fresh, so I'm pretty sure Mr. Mouse enjoyed his meal. :cry:

Sensation109.jpg

But if it was flawless, then it'd be in your collection rather than mine. :baiting: So maybe the mouse chew is not such a bad thing. hm

What a shame. That's such bright colors on that copy.

The pre-code model for JLA #10. The cover inks and pages are really fresh, so I'm pretty sure Mr. Mouse enjoyed his meal. :cry:

Here are scans of three more of my House of Secrets comics:

Bethlehem copy

18-09-2011112132PM.jpg

18-09-2011112136PM.jpg

20-09-201183933PM.jpg

:juggle:

Hepcat,

I love your HOS collection. I'm a big fan DC SCI-FI and this is one of my favorite titles. I just won the HOS 35 in the latest C-link auction. I must admit I got it for a steal--less than guide. It's a nice 8.0 with a beautiful red cover and a Mark Merlin cover story! Pleae keep displaying yours.

Thanks,

SLR

Will do! House of Secrets is one of those titles that's less highly prized by the collecting masses. This means that the discerning collector can pick up the title at relatively decent prices.

:cool:

Edited by Hepcat