• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd String DC Sci-Fi
1 1

1,249 posts in this topic

I have posted these before. For those who missed them last time.

photo HOUSEMYSTERY85_zps9cccb012.jpg

photo HOUSEMYSTERY94_zpsf005560a.jpg

photo HOUSESECRETS25_zpsf89caa66.jpg

photo REX38-1_zps2b1ef692.jpg

9.6 and 9.4??? That's crazy. And that Rex is something special.

A board member from England mentioned in passing that MGA 32 was the most difficult book for him to locate while putting together the entire run. There are only two in the census; this is the second-highest graded with one higher at 8.0. The White pages are a bonus, though. I'd like to see that CGC 8.0 one day and all raw copies out there. Not sure why this particular issue would be any more difficult to find than others. Perhaps DC-Sci-Fi aficionados could weigh in on the matter.

007_zps5a96a982.jpg

A board member from England mentioned in passing that MGA 32 was the most difficult book for him to locate while putting together the entire run. There are only two in the census; this is the second-highest graded with one higher at 8.0. The White pages are a bonus, though. I'd like to see that CGC 8.0 one day and all raw copies out there. Not sure why this particular issue would be any more difficult to find than others. Perhaps DC-Sci-Fi aficionados could weigh in on the matter.

007_zps5a96a982.jpg

I love the Big Hand covers. Anyone have a Strange Adventures 110 to display ?

Sweet copies! I love the rich green on your HOM #68. :headbang:

+1 very cool! :applause:

I have posted these before. For those who missed them last time.

HOUSESECRETS25_zpsf89caa66.jpg

Great books! I like the subtle but intriguing color scheme of this one. (thumbs u

007_zps5a96a982.jpg

I never see this issue on the market. And I don't own it.