• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd String DC Sci-Fi
1 1

1,249 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Great looking books. Love the date stamp. Are these from any pedigree ?

I picked these up with several other's from a local collection about 10 years ago.  The 34 was "I think" a 7.5 quiet nice, I gave it away in a charity thread years ago I think Andy picked it up.  I have the 29 and 30 as well except the 30 has some weird stain. on the bottom.

Edited by BEAUMONTS

14 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Great copies of the Tales of the Unexpected, a very underrated title. 1st time I've ever seen the #21 before.  (thumbsu

Overstreet Tales of the Unexpected 16 "Characters named "Thor"(with a magic hammer) and Loki by Kirby (6/57 characters do not look like marvels Thor and Loki).       Kirby does it again way before Uncle Stan.

1 hour ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Great looking books. Love the date stamp. Are these from any pedigree ?

I love your Brave and the Bold 36.  It's one one great Hawkman covers and is a perfect companion piece with Hawkman # 5.  I have a beautiful copy of Hawkman 5 that I bought in the mid 1970s for only 2 bucks and I sure would like the Brave & the Bold to go with it.  Are you selling this book?

2 hours ago, BEAUMONTS said:

Brave Bold 33635.jpg

Brave Bold 31636.jpg

Brave Bold 27637.jpg

Brave Bold 23638.jpg

B&B 23  :x

...I think that's the best color I've ever seen on that book.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbsu

...if you end up with a WF 80, I believe Thirdgreenham is looking....